Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    lol wheres my fial?

    edit-........Zero......ughhhh, yea.




    LOL at SCIV girl.
    Last edited by leadafro; 12-8-2008, 12:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    cool stuff. the 24ths weren't too much?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I've no problem with Binger Highway. It's in for me. I'll simply toss it into the next review as an accept.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    accept the file already simfile's awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    it's the exact same

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    It wasn't ever sent to the e-mail. Is it changed from the VGPP submission?

    EDIT: Also, I don't know what's wrong with the review link that I put up--it's saying that ~Zero~'s post is MY post number, and it's actually starting to piss me off.
    EDIT2: Fix'd.
    Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-7-2008, 02:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    halogen u didnt rereview binger hiway

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yeah, he had told me something about losing it. So at the moment, only our judgments count.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    oni has no internet btw guis

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    I threw up in my mouth, a little
    Then beg for mercy. I just sent it. >=D

    And now to wait anxiously for the judgments yay

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    submitted another file

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated (sorry about the long wait).

    Also, I played Construct and Bloody Tears at my ITG machine yesterday, no screenshots though because I didn't take any xD--I thought both of them were 11s. There's two reasons why Construct is rated an 11: Step count v. song length, and the ending technique.

    ...and...

    Bloody Tears was fun. Pulled about a 97 on it.
    Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-7-2008, 02:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Wyde
    XD I'll also try sending in an attempt at stepping Trigger from DDR X.
    lol that song is pretty bad imo

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Wyde
    Trigger from DDR X, complete with plenty of decorative mines and a couple of hands thrown in.
    I threw up in my mouth, a little

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll try sending in a couple of files myself. Since I'm guessing lead's pack suddenly vanished in a puff of drama, I'll be sending my Uranus file here. I forget how long that's been sitting in my edits folder now. XD I'll also try sending in an attempt at stepping Trigger from DDR X, complete with plenty of decorative mines and a couple of hands thrown in. I dunno, I like it. I'll send them later today hopefully.

    Leave a comment:

Working...