Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Nice to know you're still shifting through reviews. For a second I thought you completely forgot about this pack >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    With only 8 more charts left to review for this section of charts (was MASSIVE, at least 20 charts)--the only addition to the accepted list is:

    Doo-Be-Di-Doy (DDRDAIKENKAI)

    8 more charts to go, and I'm pretty sure there won't be another accepted file looking at what I have left to review. Submissions are still open, so keep them coming.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm going to TRY to get some of the remaining batch done--it's been a bit frantic at my house lately. =(

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i have something else for this

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yeah. Just posted to let you guys know that I'm actually trying. =(

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Oh cool you liked my file, lol

    P.S. Just finished another submission. I'll wait until your review load is empty before submitting and also will find something else to work on.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    So--I started reviews, but I'm not quite done yet. As far as new accepts, I've only gotten about 1/2 way through, and so far:

    Blythe
    Colors of Sorrow

    That is all I will say for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    xD

    sadly itll come tomorrow my jump drive just formatted itself while uploading and i lack a teh interwebs at home.T.T

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by skyfox_
    you guys look bored, sending in something...
    Appreciated always within our 20+ files to still judge lol

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    you guys look bored, sending in something...

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    You went there
    yep.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    2 files almost done
    pop'n

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    SPRING BREAK

    And I don't have work

    for like a week


    so I guess I might get something done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    play blythe D=
    You went there

    Leave a comment:

Working...