Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Eh..

    Played Saber Wing. It's not a bad chart, by no means, but it seems a little plain to me both songwise and stepwise. Doesn't really seem like there's much you can do to make it interesting. The gimmicks are nice, but I don't know, it felt hollow. I personally wouldn't replay it.

    I'll chew on it some more, then come back with an actual review

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    over 1:10 cuz of BINGO HIGHWAY RIGHT

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Patashu
    play night n day losers
    Send it to email please

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    play night n day losers

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated reviews.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated got all songs will do reviews tomorrow

    Update in rules

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    6. Songs should be under 2:15 and over 1:10; songs longer than this will be judged tougher in comparison to their length and therefore are not recommended. Songs shorter than the required length will be automatically rejected.
    Last edited by ~Zero~; 12-3-2008, 04:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Eh, some of the runs require turns, and it is 175ish BPM, so I thought it warranted an 11. I'll see what the other judges say to see if I need to lower the difficulty rating, =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    hehe

    Halogen - Life is a Construct
    Raine - Collision Chaos "B" Mix

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    will have Dream to nightmare submitted by end of today
    11/15 oni/edit

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sent a chart. >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by giganutsauce
    may step something
    Shut up

    You never submit

    Leave a comment:


  • giganutsauce
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    may step something

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I submit something if I feel like it

    Right now I don't because of other packs I'm participating in.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Barista-
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Finals are almost over. Good timing.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    xiao wants me to make a pad chart of always so i figured it would be that style of steps

    Leave a comment:

Working...