Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    All of the reviews are written down and done, I made an effort to stay awake as long as I could to catch up--as I was right, nothing past DDRDAIKENKAI's file made it.

    Also--since some people decide not to change the way they step after they have had a file rejected, I'm just not going to even bother posting the reasons as to why a file got rejected.

    However, those that are accepted w/ revision will have the reasons as to what they need to be fixed.

    The list is updated (two files got moved to accepted w/ revision, down from accepted)--reviews are taken down because it's cluttering up my post.
    Last edited by TC_Halogen; 04-17-2009, 02:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i'd send in a file but i need to fix weird double steps in the start and i have no time =<

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gray Fox
    hm I wonder..
    Anyhow are submissions still up? I may have another file I want rejected.
    Your steps for that song weren't that bad...but--that song was just...not...no. XD

    Also, great news! I have a half-day tomorrow for school! I can use the time that I normally would be at school for to review the files that I need to. Start sending files, the queue should be completely cleared by tomorrow on my end. Oni--download anything that you need to for 100% completion of the reviews.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gray Fox
    Anyhow are submissions still up? I may have another file I want rejected.
    submissions will never close lol maybe by the end of the summer

    Leave a comment:


  • DDR_Daikenkai
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Doo-Be-Di-Boy* (DDRDAIKENKAI)
    ^_^ Thank you very much!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray Fox
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    I know this is random, but you just changed your sig in like 1 minute. I look at one thread, then i looked at another and its changed lol.
    hm I wonder..



    Anyhow are submissions still up? I may have another file I want rejected.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    I've been holding onto 2 files for awhile now so whenever your reviews are up, Halogen, I'll be sure to send 'em.
    I know this is random, but you just changed your sig in like 1 minute. I look at one thread, then i looked at another and its changed lol. Anyways i see your pad files improved. Good Job!
    Last edited by ~Zero~; 04-15-2009, 03:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    I hope to have the last of the reviews done tomorrow, then I can relax knowing that I did what I could to catch up, while you guys send in charts. =)
    Once yours are all up, ill DL the rest, I believe I have ALL reviews done though

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I've been holding onto 2 files for awhile now so whenever your reviews are up, Halogen, I'll be sure to send 'em.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    as long as i have one file in this ;_; i'll try to make another chart for this but apparently my pad charts lack replay value regardless of how technically accurate they are.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I hope to have the last of the reviews done tomorrow, then I can relax knowing that I did what I could to catch up, while you guys send in charts. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    lol oni...

    so where the reviews at?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    My reviews have been done for the longest time.. heh
    THEN POST THEM...what the hell? You mean to tell me that you had reviews done and you didn't even bother to make an attempt at showing activity towards the pack? D:

    =.='

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i am too busy sorry guys, i put halogen in charge

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    My reviews have been done for the longest time.. heh

    Leave a comment:

Working...