Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
rofl creative way to judge files
P.S. was my Colors of Sorrow V2 file accepted?
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
playing accepted files today.. =)
also going to bracket Blythe.. yes the entire file. If i can pull off a 94 + with bracketing im going to consider revising. Otherwise accepted.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
i'll keep dat in mind for my next submission which i'm sending soonLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Use a bigger variety of patterns, candles also help (but we all hate candles)
Its a 10, we need to re check all the songs because I hate how people are labeling 9s as 12s.
P.s. ITG for 6 hours straight on Friday, I will play all accepted files and ones that need revising, ill make a fun factor while I'm at it from a Guru perspective (AJ)Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
i actually didn't copy paste anything. the idea of the chart is something simple with no crossovers since i'm not a huge fan of them. not sure much can be done about direction thoughIts being looked into hard now..
Seeing as...
1. Files that stay the same direction subtract fun (I didn't notice it did)
2. Copy/mirror on a file thats almost ALL 1/8th stream + 1. = boring
Yet, I still find this file attractive.. maybe its the music (Still accepted)
P.s. Zero, this is pad.. Not every LITTLE detail needs to be accented.. Usually just the main ones.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Well the file I'm planning has no time changes, so perhaps that'll get your hopes up. No clue what you'll think of the mine placement though: so as it is, it's anyone's guess imo. Now for some rest. School starts in just over 6 hours. ^^Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
dont give up wyde, i enjoy your files and steps, but its your gimmicks i dont enjoy most of the time xDLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Note to Zero and Oni: Don't bother judging Uranus V1/2. There's a V3 somewhere. Yeah I know it's a lot of resubmits, but I really wanted to get it past Halogen and Xiao. XD
Additionally, I'm not incredibly certain about trying to add more files. I may try to tweak Rock My Emotions a bit, but I'm really not sure what kind of stuff would spruce up the first few bars without feeling I'd over or under step it. Also, I now suspect the large enough variations of spaciness and denseness in the steps is something you lot may not like. eg. 33-41 is significantly more difficult than 17-25 for example. But apparently the intro sucks so that don't matter anyway. May end up dropping it.
I'm actually trying to do something with Tsugaru 180 at the moment, complete with 80 or so mines, cross gallops for the ending and 16th trills/24th triplets dotted about the place. Not entirely sure what you'll all think of that.Last edited by Wyde; 04-20-2009, 06:55 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
well its just my stepmania because of the fact i reformatted my whole computer and crap so its a brand new stepmania without any global offset changes. Dont take sync judging into consideration, its just something i noticed. Obviously sync will be fixed if the file is liked enough.
Edit: I judged every file in one day, if you think your file deserves another look then i will be happy to check it out again.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Pretty much with Kommi on this one. I've touched up my Colors of Sorrow file enough to be acceptable/passable. I'm surprised you didn't like my file though =/
P.S. The sync isn't exact but it's fine. It's not a decade off as you made it out to be.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Its being looked into hard now..
Seeing as...
1. Files that stay the same direction subtract fun (I didn't notice it did)
2. Copy/mirror on a file thats almost ALL 1/8th stream + 1. = boring
Yet, I still find this file attractive.. maybe its the music (Still accepted)
P.s. Zero, this is pad.. Not every LITTLE detail needs to be accented.. Usually just the main ones.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: