Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Wyde
    Depending on how soon a definitive deadline emerges, I may send in a fair pile of files that I feel might stand a chance of surviving judgment. Or just tie them up and others file into a little minipack that no-one will download, I dunno. Still hoping for more judges to be active to help minimise resending btw.
    Were going to light accept files due to the lack of actual good quality we hoped to get.. So if anything minor flaws will still be accepted. and fix your tsugaru, i beg of you D=

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    no more school i will catch up on reviews

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    should be in ya inbox oni =D

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Depending on how soon a definitive deadline emerges, I may send in a fair pile of files that I feel might stand a chance of surviving judgment. Or just tie them up and others file into a little minipack that no-one will download, I dunno. Still hoping for more judges to be active to help minimise resending btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    sent an xmod nightmare



    **** wifo
    ;]
    EDIT: Send now?
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 05-24-2009, 11:13 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent an xmod nightmare



    **** wifo

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    reviewing all new submissions tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    fixed a file and sent another,o.o

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Did you ever email the v2 for All My Turn?

    Leave a comment:


  • ASTRODONGS
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Did you guys happen to look at my v2 for All My Turn? I know v1 was accepted, but this feels a lot better than v1 did (and happens to touch on a few things that ~Zero~ mentioned).

    Also, Oni still seems to be the only one who looked at Mr. Bear. Maybe I'll just submit it again.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent a fiel

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Bump

    Submissions closing beginning-mid summer

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    But of course. I mean, I'm going through exams at the moment, so I shouldn't really be spending too much time on this pack myself lol. No need to rush or anything. :3

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    getting there :/ [school] lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I probably won't resubmit until I get another judging on my Tsugaru file. There could easily be other quirks that could be pointed out, and I don't want to have to go into V3s again. XD I'm also stating to think the file is closer to an 11 rather than a 10, but that can be debated.

    Also, may send another song later that could be classed as a crossy 13 (with an edit crossier than barbed wire). Of course, as soon as someone else starts judging again. XD

    Leave a comment:

Working...