Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Oh shoot. x.x

    Forgot about your Rottel chart Oni. I'll throw it up next review.

    Originally posted by Gray Fox
    tough crowd, tough crowd
    Sorry. =(

    That song made me seriously want to shoot something that wasn't me. The steps were ok, but jesus christ, that is probably the first time that I actually meant rejection for song choice. x.x

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Just502
    Nothing above 13?

    Well, there goes 99.9% of my files.
    .1% of hardass 12s??

    Leave a comment:


  • Just502
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Nothing above 13?

    Well, there goes 99.9% of my files.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray Fox
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    tough crowd, tough crowd

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Aj is in control of this pack until further notice. I am sick and with the way it looks not getting better anytime soon. When my sickness is over i will try to get all my reviews done.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    lolololol
    Zero made a version ages ago, gl

    Also, I gave Rottel to 2 of the judges personally for kicks, consider it a submission, plz and ty
    Ok.

    Reviews will come today.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    debit i want you to be anally strict.
    Ok. ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    D:

    Only play the oni chart for Take Me Away (into the night), I accidentally left in the DDR charts.

    I'm also sending Castlevania (freestylin' mix) later.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    then i'll just do puriny squad

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    lol its ok kommi i sent nageki no ki

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    i'm gonna step belladonna. debit i want you to be anally strict.
    lolololol
    Zero made a version ages ago, gl

    Also, I gave Rottel to 2 of the judges personally for kicks, consider it a submission, plz and ty

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i'm gonna step belladonna. debit i want you to be anally strict.

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Since I am now a strictly pad file player, I may make something for this.

    Actually I think I made something that may be cool


    edit: sent and such
    Last edited by buizel8888; 02-4-2009, 08:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    Cause the pack was going at the time, so I just released it after fixing it up a bit. :/
    Blah. =/

    Well, that's one less file now. =/

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    ...well, that's an auto-reject then. Why would you do that?
    Cause the pack was going at the time, so I just released it after fixing it up a bit. :/

    Leave a comment:

Working...