Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Alrighty, tonight into tomorrow, I'm gonna download every file that I haven't reviewed again, since I'm not sure which ones I have and don't at the moment. Either way, I should have new reviews up on Saturday, and every day after that, if I feel like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    You stepped Usatei

    enjoy retirement
    lmaoooooooooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    You stepped Usatei

    enjoy retirement
    Own'd.

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    he said probably, not definitely. rek't

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    the day i make a touhou simfile is probably the day i'm quitting =<
    You stepped Usatei

    enjoy retirement

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Guys, hold out a little bit longer. Once I get my DSL, I can download the files and make reviews every day. Then the pack will get a bit more active. Until then, I can't really make reviews right now. =l

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by skyfox_
    the day touhou becomes more popular than dragonforce...
    If only...

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    more like the day people stop talking about touhou on stepmania forums
    Sorry what? It's kind of hard since we have Touhou arranges in most stepmania packs itself.

    Originally posted by skyfox_
    ZUN is a beast, he should do music for the tales of series
    lolcollabwithmotoisakurabaftw
    Yes.
    I want to step Touhou song now.
    Last edited by ddr_f4n; 01-27-2009, 01:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    the day i make a touhou simfile is probably the day i'm quitting =<

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    ZUN is a beast, he should do music for the tales of series
    lolcollabwithmotoisakurabaftw

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    more like the day people stop talking about touhou on stepmania forums

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by macgravel
    I'm too lazy to check the first post. When's the deadline?
    Whenever we get enough files (30) and we have about 5 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    the day touhou becomes more popular than dragonforce...

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm too lazy to check the first post. When's the deadline?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Wyde
    I want to be certain the file looks right at least in my eyes.
    Variety, Sync, Not over/under stepped, Possible, 9-13, Fun

    Usually most of those are whats looked into a file besides the music itself (imo)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    This.

    You'll probably do a better job then I did lol. Or maybe someone can send a less stupid suggestion later. :3

    Also, doing a few touch ups to my file before I send it over. I want to be certain the file looks right at least in my eyes.
    Last edited by Wyde; 01-26-2009, 10:30 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...