Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Ah good, judging again. Assuming you got the one (?) file I sent, I hope you think it's awesum and stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    play blythe D=

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Now that Halogen is back, I will do reviews along with him. Zero also has been lazy but i believe were all set with life right now so this pack is reborn. Ill get to judging immediately. As well, ill fix my post after each song rather than placing it in a notepad.

    EDIT: 2 ppl alone sent in like 15 files, + another 15 or so -.-'
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 03-12-2009, 01:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    after playing kommi's Valenti about 50000 times, I have come to the conclusion that this pack fails for rejecting it bye

    you need more mediocre players here to judge as well because to someone who generally only plays 10s and and 11s, Valenti was ungodly fun
    Hi, I'm back.

    By the way--I play all difficulty levels from 9-14, so don't come here and complain about a file for getting rejected. I didn't completely say screw off to Valenti, it was a decent file, a few minor things, in all honesty--Kommi did a good job on it, but I want the files that are getting into this pack to be good enough so that any other files made after these are obsolete--which is why I judge a bit harder on songs I've seen charts before. Please don't come in here complaining about a submission that isn't yours--even if you have a differing opinion.

    I have my portable hard drive back, so I'm gonna go through the e-mail, get all of the new files, check up to what file I have, and judge everything. Gonna take me a while, and if I don't finish today, the review will go up Sunday; I'm carpooling with WinDEU and four other people to go down state to an ITG tournament.

    EDIT: Since I stopped playing on Darklink's machine, and started playing at DePaul university, I played a few of the charts with the current offsets, and they are a bit early; all of the charts have been re-offset to this cabinet, which seems to share the sync of most other dedicabs. No sync issues this time.

    EDIT2: Oh wow, I have 20 new files to judge. There's no way I'm gonna finish this today. >_>;
    Last edited by TC_Halogen; 03-12-2009, 08:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Bumping this even though it's dead as ****.

    Sent in another submission (Colors of Sorrow; Generic J-Trance, etc.). Got Xiao to look over it a few minutes before typing this post:

    Dan says (12:24 AM):
    Colors of Sorrow
    Dan says (12:24 AM):
    is ****ing nice
    Dan says (12:24 AM):
    I'm gonna play that next time I go to pd

    Also, for one of the two submissions I sent in beforehand, I'd like to request that you delete/remove my Toradora! x Sand Canyon file from the files pending for review. It was a joke file that I initially sent in so that the judges could get a good laugh out of it when reviews were still being made frequently. I'll await a review for Flowers and Colors of Sorrow in the meantime.

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    my valenti wasn't that good buizel =<
    i played it 8 times today. i like it. Then again I'm a sucker for slow crossover streams during epic parts of songs

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    You need judges that don't have lives.
    Im going to the arcade today, im playing ALL accepted files and some i need to judge and sh!t. Best Exp. is to play the files on pad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    You need judges that don't have lives.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    my valenti wasn't that good buizel =<

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    after playing kommi's Valenti about 50000 times, I have come to the conclusion that this pack fails for rejecting it bye

    you need more mediocre players here to judge as well because to someone who generally only plays 10s and and 11s, Valenti was ungodly fun

    Actually I already discussed this with Zero months ago. And me, Debit and Xiao all play ITG on a daily basis for years, we know whats stupid and fun by now. Also I havent seen that file as well.


    Also, we ALL have been busy as Debit has said.


    Zero, Hangs out more outside of the internet world now and is busy with Senior stuff and AP HW and College sh!t etc

    Me (Oni), Im barely passing school, might consider changing, my gf might be prego and as the weather gets warmer ill be outside more often.

    Debit (Halogen), Has been having Computer troubles beyond belief with connections etc and probably some other sh!t idk

    Xiao, we dont communicate idk what his reason is but he works a lot according to his AIM aways...


    Were not gonna drop the project, it might drag but it might be worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    well you dont judge anything anyways
    Ooops i gained more of a life sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Dont think i played that file k bye

    Edit: I suck at ITG i am a Mediocre player
    well you dont judge anything anyways

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Dont think i played that file k bye

    Edit: I suck at ITG i am a Mediocre player
    Last edited by ~Zero~; 02-28-2009, 07:55 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    after playing kommi's Valenti about 50000 times, I have come to the conclusion that this pack fails for rejecting it bye

    you need more mediocre players here to judge as well because to someone who generally only plays 10s and and 11s, Valenti was ungodly fun

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll submit End Of The World to this (h3h3), but then I'll start fixing the other charts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...