Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
I'll be honest.
For me the deadline is a horrible date for me, and possibly others. We got finals coming up, and a ****load of projects now. I was hoping that all throughout July I could start submitting a dump of files.
It's the only way I could get anything in.
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Re-send v2, im unsure if we have it. Theres so many v298347892 to everything and we have everything backed up so it gets confusing lol and submit something else =)I'd like to withdraw Shieldner Sheldon from this (even though it was basically in the 'meh' category for everyone). Also, I'm still hoping for a review for Mr. Bear from the other judges.
And make sure to use v2 of All My Turn!
I don't know if I'll have another submission for this, but I'll try to.
Im going to assume the song is called "unborn"
ALSO
Pad testing these songs in about 15 hours..
Deep Inside (3 mins)
Far East Speedcore (14?)
Freedom (orgasm)
Happy Hardogs (13?)
So Fabulous (iidx)
Blythe is borderline 10-11, if I up it to a 99.50 or higher it will stay be considered a 10..
Far East Speedcore, looks like a 14 but might drop to a 12 depending on my score. (memorized tricky gimmicks) everything else is just stamina consuming
75% < 83% = 14 -------- 83 < 90 = 13 --------- 90 < 95 = 12
lately my stamina has been amazing and my speed has rocketed, ive been passing 14s consistently so my original way of rating files isn't valid xD (Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
submitted my file....(double possssssssssssst.)Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Ok--uh, I still have no way of really downloading the files since my connection is unstable. I highly doubt I'm going to be able to do anything for the next 4 or 5 days because I have graduation processions at 7 PM CST today, followed by a party on Saturday and two different family meetings (per se) on Sunday and Monday.
Is there any files that you guys are unsure about accepting that you would like me to check? I don't want to scuffle through files that are a complete waste of time to look at, but I still want to have something to judge.
This is a good idea. Also, I'm putting Ethereal Rebellion first priority at the moment, I'll admit that it wasn't fair of me to leave, but I guess I got kinda upset...when I was actually keeping up, people were falling behind and it made me a bit angry. I'm sorry guys. =/Originally posted by Oni-ParanoiaYour sig is sick sh!t and submit more than one thing if you can =)
EDIT: Downloading new submissions and organizing pack.
Submissions are closed by the 19th of this month, all accepted and borderline accepted will be tested the following day on a hacked dedicab. Due to wanting the release date on the 4th of July, late submissions before the end of June will be accepted on my behalf. Idk zeros opinion on this yet, but that seems fair imo.
Just post any files that you guys are split decision on and I will break them (if you guys still want me).
Also:

Holy, shit, SEX SEX SEX.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
I'd like to withdraw Shieldner Sheldon from this (even though it was basically in the 'meh' category for everyone). Also, I'm still hoping for a review for Mr. Bear from the other judges.
And make sure to use v2 of All My Turn!
I don't know if I'll have another submission for this, but I'll try to.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Your sig is sick sh!t and submit more than one thing if you can =)
EDIT: Downloading new submissions and organizing pack.
Submissions are closed by the 19th of this month, all accepted and borderline accepted will be tested the following day on a hacked dedicab. Due to wanting the release date on the 4th of July, late submissions before the end of June will be accepted on my behalf. Idk zeros opinion on this yet, but that seems fair imo.Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 06-3-2009, 06:02 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
"Last edited by TC_Halogen; April 17th, 2009 at 02:33 AM.."
didn't you blow this off for another pack??
Also, how bout you make that surprise today, or tomorrow mr. lazy.. get to work >.>Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
hay guys there's speedcore in this pack.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Your sig lead is pretty ****ing sick, is that Chrono Cross? Looks like it
...
of course :PLast edited by ~Zero~; 06-3-2009, 04:43 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
...guys...
Uh...
**** damn it--my laziness screwed this whole damn pack up. Expect a surprise before Friday, if you still want to accept me as a pack judge. :[Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: