Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ASTRODONGS
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    So, what's going on with this? Anything at all?

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    another one joins the solo circlejerk

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I said I'd have reviews done Friday evening, but that didn't turn out. I've got a few reviews done, but amongst the ever-growing batch I think it's needless to say I'm pretty much dead as a judge right now.

    If all else fails, you can remove me from the panel (leaving three judges, which is all you need anyway).

    Leave a comment:


  • ZC_Wolfy
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    StEP SOmE ShArPnEl LoLZ
    Also sent in a file

    EDIT: **** I sent in the DDR-Size Banner

    EDIT 2: Sent in the fix'd banner
    Last edited by ZC_Wolfy; 02-11-2009, 05:13 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    someone gimmie somethin 2 step im bored...

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gray Fox
    Bleh so much for doing an original song, hard to please people these days.

    Guess I'll send in a generic Xepher chart or something.
    The steps weren't too bad, but find a more...serious song? A super generic chart isn't gonna go through me too much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    why death moon
    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    boozle loves that song
    plus i have a really good file planned out for it

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i sent it already sry

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    boozle loves that song

    p.s. no kommi I'm doing Blythe :<

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    why death moon

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    im stepping Death Moon now. whether i feel like submitting it is the question

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray Fox
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    That song made me seriously want to shoot something that wasn't me. The steps were ok, but jesus christ, that is probably the first time that I actually meant rejection for song choice. x.x
    Bleh so much for doing an original song, hard to please people these days.

    Guess I'll send in a generic Xepher chart or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i spent more time on blythe than anisakis ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    sent another file. hopefully better.
    I'm expecting really good stuff from you Kommi, just spend time on your charts. Make them make us orgasm (Anisakis, ohsht). =)

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent another file. hopefully better.

    Leave a comment:

Working...