Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    you want me to make a midare pad chart? lmao
    why would you do that

    the whole point of the midare pack is that it expresses difficulties and types of patterns that are nigh impossible to legitimately find in a song (or a song that doesn't suck)

    with pad play this is less of a problem since the difficulty ceiling is far lower, to the point where most songs can be made reasonably hard

    whatever why did I type all of that

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    you want me to make a midare pad chart? lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    uhhh, that's just bizarre...
    There's nothing wrong with having an easier chart in the Edit difficulty, it's just an add-on chart. In one case, the edit could be a chart that was turned down, while your Oni is the official accepted chart. Another (most common) case, is where your Edit becomes your old Oni because of a difficulty issue (in this case, 14+), or you could just have an edit simply as a side chart.

    I seen the first case happen a lot while ITG Rebirth was in progress.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    uhhh, that's just bizarre...

    p.s. M.A.G.I.C Speed Ball is by kenta-v.ez ft. good-cool.

    p.p.s. sent in a sonic cd simfile
    Last edited by Professor Raine; 12-3-2008, 12:30 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Hm.

    So something like x/x/x/11/9?

    That would be acceptable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Can we make easier charts and put them on edit?

    I want to make some easier FA charts, but since you're scrapping the other difficulties, I figure it'd be acceptable to have them as edits? Since they're kind of like bonus charts

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    Sorry, but that chart was for giggles and ****s.

    Besides, I can do it right.
    I hope so...because LR was like--harder than Dash Hopes. XD

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    If you send another Lucid Rhythms, I will put my hands through my computer screen and make them go through yours to choke you for making another chart like that.

    (kidding)
    Sorry, but that chart was for giggles and ****s.

    Besides, I can do it right.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    Fun 14's are possible. :3
    If you send another Lucid Rhythms, I will put my hands through my computer screen and make them go through yours to choke you for making another chart like that.

    (kidding)

    Guys, if you WANT to make boss charts, put them as EDIT difficulties. The 13 is there for the Oni's to keep things orderly so that everyone sends decent files.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Fun 14's are possible. :3

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Etheral Riseing was good. It's the only pack i haven't deleted any songs from yet. I'm lookin forward to this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • MooMoo_Cowfreak
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I might do something for this. Course I say this in every pack that interests me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    11 oni 14 edit I dunno ?_?

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    can i send a 14 if its really cool and has like an 11 hard chart :>

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    3 minutes, but that's actually just Kommi's dumpfile rofl

    I just changed that 1 measure

    Leave a comment:

Working...