Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Just the 16th gimmicks ;]

    MacGravel ily, no homo

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    - Unborn -
    • Measures 5-8 - Jack is replaced by triples? (At least its consistent)
    • Measures 16/24 - Gimmicks aren't necessary
    • Measures 26-32 - Inconsistent random assortment of 1/8th notes + jumps that end with a unnecessary pause
    • Measures 32-48 - Copy/pasta then mirrored gimmick, then Copy/pasta
    • Measure 49-51 - Hi negative BPM >.<
    • Measures 59-67 - 1 double step, a bit random compared to the rest of the song.. and theirs that negative BPM again
    *Notes*
    • Seems a bit fun
    • Gimmicks aren't necessary, thus a request to remove them (not the negatives) will be at hand if accepted (there is a handful of gimmick files already)
    • I enjoy the gallops
    You want me to remove the stupid 16th pause gimmicks right?
    (yeah for some reason they didn't match to me either =/ )

    are the pause-speed up gimmicks ok, or do you want me to remove everything besides the neg bpms?

    also lol at that double step O_O *embarrassed*


    Thanks for the good review oni, doing a V2

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sent in my file.

    GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Aww...you didn't get a chance to review my Odyssey file =(.

    Also, I completely forgot about Super Samurai. Do you think it could be passable if I fixed it the way you guys want it?
    I was gonna step that as a 9 before this pack lol and i forget what super samurai even looks like.. ill look over super samurai, but odyssey is going to verse mine, so im not gonna look

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Aww...you didn't get a chance to review my Odyssey file =(.

    Also, I completely forgot about Super Samurai. Do you think it could be passable if I fixed it the way you guys want it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Double post again, fixed review page up (which should be the first page because its sexy) and NOW I'm posting reviews I did yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Did reviews, will post tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe D
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    K ill submit something.I think its something that is gonna b on another pack but I have to revise it first.Ill send tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Joe D
    Is challenge only ok.
    Yep

    Originally posted by Joe D
    Can it be metal?
    Yep

    P.s. @ all

    I had a trojan virus that was renewing its own DLL files in my system32 folder, so as soon as I went to download G-dudes fixed file, my browser wouldn't let me. So I spent 2 hours repeatedly deleting DLL files, trying to fix my registry, trying to fix startup etc.. Thus why no reviews are posted yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe D
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Hek ill step sumthin.Is challenge only ok.Ill find sumthin fun to step.Can it be metal?

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    K well I'm submitting Odyssey now. I will hope that someone will make the gfx for me since I have almost no time to do so, and their talents surpasses mine greatly.

    I don't know if the chart should be a 9 or 10. I think 9, but I'll let you guys choose.

    Oh, and one more thing, please refer my files and I as Gpop from now on. ddr_f4n is a gay name and I hate it a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by oni-paranoia
    damn =(

    start a new one =d
    I DON't HAVE ANY SOOOOOONGS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    o double post, doing reviews (postwhoring ;])

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by macgravel
    I was working on a file for this earlier, and the dang thing drifts. I trashed it. D:
    damn =(

    start a new one =D

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I was working on a file for this earlier, and the dang thing drifts. I trashed it. D:

    Leave a comment:

Working...