Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    and 2004

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    It would look a lot better if there wasn't Anime in the back. That's like, how you make graphics in 2007. >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm blinded by Photoshop beauty...

    Damn leadafro. Damn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    holy fu*king jesus

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Stepping Chaoz Airflow as a long version. =o
    Not cutting it so it'll be around 4 min.....maybe...I might cut it O_O.



    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Well since Oni is gonna completely ignore my file because he's gonna make his own version apparently, some other judge go and rate it. I'm not gonna drop it just because I beat a judge to the punch =/.
    I don't think I'm sending it in, i already hit 5 files. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Well since Oni is gonna completely ignore my file because he's gonna make his own version apparently, some other judge go and rate it. I'm not gonna drop it just because I beat a judge to the punch =/.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    @Wyde: I'll look it over again and see whats actually going on, some reviews are done in bad moods compared to others. Fluctuating reviews much.

    @ Zero: yea, AJ has had how much time now?? all we fu*king want is at least an "Accepted, needs work, or rejected".

    @ AJ: I don't care for anything in-depth atm. Only reason I am doing them in-depth is because I do files daily, not let it build up.

    @blah: Im so tired

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    :'[ (Aj)

    Omg Wtf Its Zero (2:46:37 PM): i am waiting on your reviews
    debit14 (2:47:50 PM): I'll see you on doing the reviews

    :'[

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    *sighs*

    Colors of Sorrow and Flowers V3 sent
    You're not the only one who's sent in a V3. Indeed I want to avoid doing so again, but it depends on how much faith I have in the file I guess.

    Anyways, since no-one else appears to have been judging lately, save for you Oni, I've finally decided to get my lazy butt to fix up that Tsugaru 180 file. I've pretty much followed almost all the suggested fixes. I admit I was a teeny bit aversive to the suggestions at first, but I realised there's a big difference in what I hear depending on whether or not I use headphones. Still, for some reason I can hear the "melody" in bars 61-68 fairly well either way, and both times I'm hearing some kind of gallop, so I'm still compelled to step that. By all means, take them out if you disagree with me though.

    Anyways, expect the file soon. I'll likely throw in another file just to annoy you. I mean, as a potential candidate for getting onto this pack. <_<
    Last edited by Wyde; 06-14-2009, 04:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    <333

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    mac is mine..

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    *sighs*

    Colors of Sorrow and Flowers V3 sent
    Zero will be pleased

    I think MacG wants babies..

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    *sighs*

    Colors of Sorrow and Flowers V3 sent

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    ily2, yes homo

    Leave a comment:

Working...