Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    and still no one's reviewed my file =(

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    ...whatever. I've been going through crap, and if you don't want to accept what I've at least put in effort to give you, then I'm not going to even bother. I'm sorry that I wasted my time trying to do what I personally thought was right.

    Good luck with this project, since I'm not wanted anymore.

    (P.S. Lead--I'm just throwing out that spins aren't ideal in most selections, but they are ok in the two that I judged.)
    A simple look at all the charts shouldn't take more than an hour. A simple "this might work" or "this has no use" is what we need atm. Thx for your effort, would have been more appreciated weeks ago. Sry if 'personal life' got in the way.. Communicating would've avoided this whole thing. oh well..

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    AJ wants back in after this (Excluding the other comment that i deleted off my prof and vis-versa)?? Then AJ needs to judge EVERY SINGLE SUBMISSION before I even consider, otherwise Sigma will be a the 3rd wheel to fix me and Zeros clashes.. simple as that

    AJ, you have a week, your stupid little disrespecting rampage was enough to throw me over the edge, do something more or gtfo
    ...whatever. I've been going through crap, and if you don't want to accept what I've at least put in effort to give you, then I'm not going to even bother. I'm sorry that I wasted my time trying to do what I personally thought was right.

    Good luck with this project, since I'm not wanted anymore.

    (P.S. Lead--I'm just throwing out that spins aren't ideal in most selections, but they are ok in the two that I judged.)

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yo debit...stop hating on spins.Spins are cool....sometimes =P

    also...loling at pad drama.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Pad Drama

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen (June 3rd)
    ...guys...
    Uh...
    **** damn it--my laziness screwed this whole damn pack up. Expect a surprise before Friday, if you still want to accept me as a pack judge. :[
    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia (June 3rd)
    "Last edited by TC_Halogen; April 17th, 2009 at 02:33 AM.."

    didn't you blow this off for another pack??
    Originally posted by TC_Halogen (June 5th)
    Ok--uh, I still have no way of really downloading the files since my connection is unstable. I highly doubt I'm going to be able to do anything for the next 4 or 5 days because I have graduation processions at 7 PM CST today, followed by a party on Saturday and two different family meetings (per se) on Sunday and Monday.

    Is there any files that you guys are unsure about accepting that you would like me to check? I don't want to scuffle through files that are a complete waste of time to look at, but I still want to have something to judge.
    Originally posted by AIM conversation Thursday, June 11, 2009
    debit14 (5:39:47 PM): I need a list of songs
    debit14 (5:39:53 PM): that need to be downloaded
    debit14 (5:39:54 PM): for ER
    debit14 (5:40:00 PM): because I can do it right now
    Oni Paranoia (5:40:29 PM): ask zero
    debit14 (5:52:48 PM): =/
    debit14 (5:53:11 PM): I get the feeling that you don't appreciate me anymore =/
    Oni Paranoia (5:53:45 PM): ?
    debit14 (5:54:15 PM): whatever
    debit14 (5:54:21 PM): I could be going crazy then
    debit14 (5:54:32 PM): I just get the feeling that you dislike me a lot now because I left ER for a while
    debit14 (5:54:48 PM): and I'm actually trying to get back =l
    Oni Paranoia (5:58:40 PM): i feel more or less neglected in the way of you just not liking me, I can care less if you want in or not.
    Oni Paranoia (5:58:57 PM): Just do reviews backwards to actually get **** done, or ask zero for what we couldnt agree on
    debit14 (5:59:16 PM): that's what I'm doing
    Originally posted by ~Zero~ (June 14th)
    :'[ (Aj)

    Omg Wtf Its Zero (2:46:37 PM): i am waiting on your reviews
    debit14 (2:47:50 PM): I'll see you on doing the reviews

    :'[
    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia (June 14th)
    @ AJ: I don't care for anything in-depth atm.
    Originally posted by AIM conversation, Thursday, June 18, 2009
    Oni Paranoia (12:55:51 AM):..
    Oni Paranoia (12:56:29 AM):do something for er already
    Oni Paranoia (12:56:32 AM): plz and ty
    debit14 (12:59:50 AM):I love how you are telling me to get **** down when you guys procrastinated for the whole middle part of the project yet you expect me to come back completely on my own--seriously, I told ~Zero~ that I lost interest in the pack, I thought maybe I'd get the files, but guess what--I couldn't. I've got more important projects on my mind at the moment, I'm working on ITG: Rebirth 2 (and I don't care if you didn't like part 1), and a PIU Custom WorldMax. Stop giving me that pissy attitude and just leave me alone, ****.
    Originally posted by TC_Halogen (June 20th)

    AJ wants back in after this (Excluding the other comment that i deleted off my prof and vis-versa)?? Then AJ needs to judge EVERY SINGLE SUBMISSION before I even consider, otherwise Sigma will be a the 3rd wheel to fix me and Zeros clashes.. simple as that

    AJ, you have a week, your stupid little disrespecting rampage was enough to throw me over the edge, do something more or gtfo

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by macgravel
    I'll just take my file and go. Not a big deal.
    ??

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll just take my file and go. Not a big deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm stepping Nebula Grasper, that song is too bad ass to sit and get rejected each and every time.

    I realize that I'm missing like 4 or 5 files, those will up as soon as I get them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Gah. Now I'm wishing I was a bit lazier now, considering I sent my resubmit mere hours before Halogen put up his review. I may have to break out a V3 for Tsugaru 180 after all. <_<

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    :] (that is all)

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe D
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I have a fixed version of the song I sent here.Should I send it again,I dont think itll get accepted

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    holy fu*king jesus
    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    I'm blinded by Photoshop beauty...

    Damn leadafro. Damn.


    Originally posted by macgravel
    It would look a lot better if there wasn't Anime in the back. That's like, how you make graphics in 2007. >_>
    ROFL but anime girl is "classic me".....it's like how the furries are to MGD

    but no, I haven't been using as much anime in my BGs for a lil while now.

    I just think anime chicks are cool, ok?

    btw Mac I love your GFX

    I really like your GFX for horizon the most for some odd reason. =D I'm weird.

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    and 2004
    2004?

    I wouldn't say that long ago...Just look at my first file ever....Captain jack grandale mix....lol.The bg is just random gimp ****...It's not that bad of a bg tho.

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Also! I like the random anime chick.... <_<
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-17-2009, 02:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...