2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Wow I suck was doing D6 requirements

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    I see anti-PA already for one of the important pokemon... I'm not even sure if I wanna try anymore...
    protip: It's probably faster to catch the four easiest pokemon.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Poison that VB is fine for D5 lol, as long as (goods+averages) > (perfs*4)

    @ymia, (goods+averages) need to equal 1600 or more

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    question: with the vbeta D6 req, does it need to be 1600 goods and averages total?

    Leave a comment:


  • Poison-
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    WOW I suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Think you're still about 50 short, poison (closer to 40 though)

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    This should not have been so difficult for me rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • Poison-
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I really hope this is good enough...

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest15937
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ...

    Did you really have to pick Asterisk? Just listening to the first three notes of the song brought back all the mental blocks from round 2 of the 6th official.

    Fine...





    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    wait really? isn't a miss like 1.85 goods or something though?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I wish :<

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Adding target, sign-ups are now closed

    e: woops terribly basic math fail...w.e, score still doesn't count lol

    Leave a comment:


  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Misses subtract 60 raw, equivalent to 2.2 goods
    2.4 ._. (2-0-0-2)

    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    id like to join up , havent been in a tourny yet

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I see anti-PA already for one of the important pokemon... I'm not even sure if I wanna try anymore...

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Misses subtract 60 raw, equivalent to 2.2 goods

    Leave a comment:

Working...