Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Tournaments only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Events
Tournaments
2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
41
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
template
Next
alloyus
replied
04-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
"Don't be stingy" What happened to your whore credits >.> Ash was 10 though, nice call. In by the way
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Winrar
replied
04-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
In because I'm still confused
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
justin_ator
replied
04-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Oh yeah, I'd donate but I uhm, kinda don't have hi19s credits from his yet and I wanted to wait and see. Sooooooo oops
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Gilly G
replied
04-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Definitely in, this sounds awesome.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
igotrhythm
replied
04-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
One Winged Angel
shhhhhh we don't speak about the derp tourney here
p.s. for every 100k you donate, you receive a free Arceus to auto-win the tourney in your division
jk but lol donations plz
I have a hard time believing this...owait white text, lawl.
So in, credits coming just because I freaking love this concept.
Edit:
igotrhythm One Winged Angel 20,000 2012-04-21 20:00:22
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
justin_ator
replied
04-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
I'm in, this sounds pretty fun.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Arbliterator
replied
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
In
teresting....
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
benguino
replied
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Pr
in
plup
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
CammyGoesRawr
replied
04-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
I don't even know what i just fucc
in
read. /o/
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Zakvvv666
replied
04-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
I want to be the very best.
In just in case you don't know
Last edited by
Zakvvv666
;
04-21-2012, 06:49 PM
.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
00Razor00
replied
04-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
MrPreggers
So much shit to read
I'm just gonna say in and hope we don't need.. pokemon cards or something to play in this
you won't, lol. but you should have a basic understanding of pokemon at the minimum
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
8 Hour Whore
replied
04-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
One Winged Angel
shhhhhh
we don't speak about the derp tourney
here
All I can say is... We were some major douche derps.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
mrpreggers
replied
04-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
So much shit to read
I'm just gonna say in and hope we don't need.. pokemon cards or something to play in this
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
One Winged Angel
replied
04-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
shhhhhh we don't speak about the derp tourney here
p.s. for every 100k you donate, you receive a free Arceus to auto-win the tourney in your division
jk but lol donations plz
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
00Razor00
replied
04-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
who_cares973
lets just not bail on this tourney like the last one lmao
in
sry no bailing allowed since i'm co-hostan ~
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Previous
1
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: