2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Lmao I just realised that D5 also has to do the Excite Bike average FC as well. Thought I had to do less than 10 perfect FC on On Conquest and Capture (which I am nowhere even near getting that aka I got over 50 perfects and couldn't even come close to FCing).

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    do-able, but here goes another 500 plays on Excite Bike... lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Looks like I'll probably be getting eliminated this round. Jeez so fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    These requirements I liked a whole lot more than the last set, except ekans but whatever one bad one isn't really a big deal.

    Quick question before I start, I got an XP sounds attempt AAA, can I use that for Clefairy? If not I'll go get a new one, but for now I'll assume it's a yes.




    I'm gonna booflag all of these BF or betters apparently









    Got all new ones cause I thought it would be fun


    Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 05-11-2012, 11:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • I like it
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    lol, i cant get any of the others :'(

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Hopefully this works for rattata this time?



    Barely got Squirtle.


    Charmandah

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Geodude


    Paris


    Zubat


    Sandshrew

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm so close on Fahrenheit I can taste it...
    I'm probably not going to end up fcing lolo, though I do have an idea. It will probably have to wait till monday. Everything else is done, too lazy to post atm.

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    Are we allowed to AAA songs higher than the posted difficulty level for Clefairy?
    yup, it says you can do higher difficulty stuff in the OP.



    and gosh... <20 perfects on a VD...
    RIP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by popsicle_3000; 05-11-2012, 09:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Are we allowed to AAA songs higher than the posted difficulty level for Clefairy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    Ekans is impossible to do lmao
    agreed I couldn't even get under 6 goods

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )


    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Bobogoobo
    orly?

    Also can't/don't feel like doing the others right now here's these two at least
    I stand very corrected. I suck at mashing I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobogoobo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone in D1 or D2 is capable of FCing Lolo, even with no boolimit
    orly?

    Also can't/don't feel like doing the others right now so here's these two at least
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone in D1 or D2 is capable of FCing Lolo, even with no boolimit
    *cough*IDID*cough* It's called mashing...

    Leave a comment:

Working...