2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • megamon88
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Got Rattata

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I KNOW I can get that Hajnal requirement, I've had 3-0-0-0 until the last burst/roll before and ended up with 8-0-1-1 DX

    Also, just checked the division placements again. First I was in D3, then I was in D3 and D4 at the same time (lol), and now I'm in D3 again. Did I get bumped back down or something? xP

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Bulbasaur was always my favorite. I just can't hit averages, and I tried looking at where the av frame might be...might need to use R^2 for this so the combo counter doesn't get in the way.
    You can turn off combo on the velocity engine if that helps, it's in the settings menu. You can also turn on a PA counter to tell you exactly how much of everything you have while playing the song which was extremely helpful to me.

    Oh just watched the whole replay, you really did get half of those in the ending, and to be honest it seemed like you kinda just derped the goods since it looked like you could do most everything. Maybe you could get under 5. Really good job AAA'ing the end rolls by the way, that was impressive.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Bulbasaur was always my favorite. I just can't hit averages, and I tried looking at where the av frame might be...might need to use R^2 for this so the combo counter doesn't get in the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Good news: New personal best on Hajnal.

    Bad news: Still a long way to go...half of those goods were in the last 400 notes. X_X
    Haha right there with you rhythm. Such an impossible requirement >.<



    P.S: You should get bulbasaur, it's easier then you think it is. Just look down the screen a bit and hit it when it gets to where your looking rather than the receptors, or you can screencut and offset cheat like benguin did :P

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Good news: New personal best on Hajnal.

    Bad news: Still a long way to go...half of those goods were in the last 400 notes. X_X

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    About that Dokudenpa... Don't you have to get it with the timestamp so basically play it this round? I don't see anything fair about posting scores from ages ago...
    I'm assuming that he is just posting that he is capable of doing it but hasn't yet

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by nois-or-e
    Got some pokamans.

    As for dokudenpa....


    I got this on a random playthrough in either 2009 or just after FFR came back from its 10 month winter. My first play is generally my best, and I had 4-0-0-1 till the ending and dumped 5 goods :I
    About that Dokudenpa... Don't you have to get it with the timestamp so basically play it this round? I don't see anything fair about posting scores from ages ago...

    Leave a comment:


  • JJTrixX
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ...me 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Magicturbo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Gimme my Caterpie .__.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    YES!!!!!!!!!! Rattata caught! Take that you stupid Rattata! >.> <.<

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Got some pokamans.




    Blub'd me a Blubasaur~


    Was gonna whore for a BBB, but **** it ;D

    -----

    Catched me a cat pie




    -----

    Rustled up a rat tart



    -----

    Picked me a kachu


    Got that BBB lol


    -----

    I don't know how I'm gonna manage to get that fire and water f*ggot, but I'll keep trying. Never fc'd Balloon fever before, but I've managed to get a 3m/27b so I think I might be able to nab it if I mash the parts I can't combo and clean up boos elsewhere.

    As for dokudenpa....


    I got this on a random playthrough in either 2009 or just after FFR came back from its 10 month winter. My first play is generally my best, and I had 4-0-0-1 till the ending and dumped 5 goods :I
    Last edited by nois-or-e; 05-9-2012, 07:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    It's in the screenshot. I used offset 1.
    bah I'm tired forgive me!

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Evascythe
    Bah... that's what I thought. What did you make the offset?
    It's in the screenshot. I used offset 1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    Finally figured out that this song is slightly off sync which is why I was getting random goods.
    Bah... that's what I thought. What did you make the offset?

    Leave a comment:

Working...