2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    2 for now



    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Since when is 169 + 33 > 306?
    I'm guessing it's actually 1169 but it's bad quality. You could add up the raw to check.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You should probably clear up with some of the requirements whether they require EXACTLY the amount you state, or at least the amount you state. For instance, on one of them. For D2 I've got 10p and 20g with 2 misses because it says "Get twice as many Gs as Ps", but does it have to be exactly twice as many as that suggests, or does it mean at least twice as many? As getting exactly 4x as many on VB for one of the higher divisions would seem... well, tough to say the least XD

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Since when is 169 + 33 > 306?

    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    well heres a few more... FCing BB Evo is gunna be hard!!!..ive never been able to before hahah




    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    okay just wondering cuz it said in the rules something about tryin to catch as many as you can as it may help later on in the tournament or something

    Leave a comment:


  • chocobothief12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Can't even catch a caterpie? and here I thought I was actually one of the pokemon elitists. I get no pokerespect
    should count i think

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Target, since this is by admission your first tournament, the answer is yes. You only tackle the challenges set in front of your division...of course, there's no rule saying you can't try to do the stuff for the other divisions.

    As for my stuff...Charmander, Pikachu and Caterpie are mine. Hajnal's color trill is getting aggravating, I can't hit averages and TGWP3 is just hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.



    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    i caught 3 pokemans





    forgot to do the the proper SS for gameboy rave will re-AAA if you really want me to

    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    im a littel confused as to the rules on this, do i only do the songs that are in my division?

    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    well took a while but i got it down

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Keeping track of all this seems like it's gonna be hard as ****.. good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by ichliebekase
    Ha, dropping out. Originally I was in D3, so I thought I was still in there, I struggled to get the Pure In Asia score, and now I have to do Hajnal and crap like that? lulz, no. And that's ignoring who I was going to be against.

    EDIT: Just checked all the requirements for D4, the only one I can do is the Dot Matrix Hero one. I'm out, pce.
    My thoughts exactly, but I am NOT backing down. I managed to do the NNT and VB ones, though, but now I need either a super-effective starter or the other two. Hajnal is seriously starting to piss me off with that off-color trill, though.

    (A miss in raw score is 2.4 goods, not 2.2)...indeed, pika. -_-
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-7-2012, 04:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Misses subtract 60 raw, equivalent to 2.2 goods
    2.4, I think... That Balloon Fever FC is killing me, I remember mashing it a week ago and I didn't even get the FC.

    Edit: Whoops, ninja'd a long time ago. Yay for posting without reading other posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Choofers
    protip: It's probably faster to catch the four easiest pokemon.
    I saw FC NNT with 25 boos or less and instantly left the thread.

    Leave a comment:

Working...