2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hateandhatred
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Lmfao the people I'm with...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tidus810
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Can I still get in on this before the 1st round starts?
    I'm probably D5.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bloodyy
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    HYPE

    Leave a comment:


  • ohsosilly
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Unfortunately imma have to drop from this D: too many tourneys and too many finals gl hf D1

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    I have 8 FGO AAA's and I'm D6
    Your FGO AAA count is about to surpass your FMO AAA Count so...

    Fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Patience, trainer. Your journey will commence later on today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    The fucen first round lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    With?

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    hey


    update the OP pls

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    I have 8 but I'm D6
    Choosing not to AAA 11's isn't the same as only being able to have 8m Eze

    Leave a comment:


  • Netjet!
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    love that I havent played FFR since the official. lets hope this goes as well as it did then ~

    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by TC_mistrisofevl
    An FMO is no longer auto D5. I have 7 and am still D4.
    I have 8 but I'm D6

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Poison-
    You'll beat me on My Half and I have 17.
    47 7 1 17 vs 99 3 0 11.
    I think you win

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobogoobo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    pikakirby123 gonna poop on folks in D1
    A third time

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    pikakirby123 gonna poop on folks in D1

    Not sayin' to move him, more cheering him on after doing so well improving in my tournament 8)
    Thanks I actually went back and played all your D1 files a couple weeks ago and was really happy to see I supped all of my scores by large amounts. I almost pulled even with Khenra on all of them. Anyways I'm really looking forward to this tournament! HYYYYYYPE

    Leave a comment:

Working...