2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    man, this is so much fun
    the 5g or less on doku is a pain in the... though

    Leave a comment:


  • flash dualist
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yay Pikachu!


    Yay Caterpie!

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )




    for the lulz, here is the replay for anyone bored enough to watch it.


    dang it...really, did I have to miss?

    are you kidding me?

    weeeeeeeee there we go


    eh, took me a few tries. I still find FC'ing this file pretty tough. I can get 30s PA but can't FC it in that case sooooooo lol

    nope.avi, still working on it. Gave up for dinner.

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Bulbasaur:


    Squirtle (and almost FMO AAA #3)


    Caterpie:


    Pikachu:


    I might try to get Rattata, but there's no way I'm gonna get Charmander. I still can't FC Nomina, let alone FC it with less than 25 boos. No thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ugh well 2 more for now, the last 2 are pissing me off



    Leave a comment:


  • JJTrixX
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    pikachu


    squirtle


    charmander


    *bulbasaur*(coolest pokemon ever)

    ...don't have the patience to bf the other 2

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    requirements look hard as hell

    Leave a comment:


  • TheSaxRunner05
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Just had a 20 miss run of BB ev with 30 boos =(

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Caterpie:


    Rattata:


    Pikachu:


    Squirtle:


    Charmander:


    Bulbasaur:

    Leave a comment:


  • Zyphoror
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    That Vertex Beta requirement hnnnnngggggggggg

    All pokemon gets. GOTTA GIVE YOU SOME COMPETITION AJ btw lol at my La Camp score



    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zyphoror; 05-7-2012, 08:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheSaxRunner05
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    If I can't BF mid 9's for round one, may I request playing in D2 not for prizes? I really want to participate but don't want to get knocked out in the first two rounds lol. I assume they will only get harder.

    I'll try them out tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    LOOOOOOOOOOOL



    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    I was fairly positive there's supposed to be a late average frame. Guess not.
    There are two late good frames but no late averages.

    Also, obligatory renard

    Pokee pokee pokee popokee pokee pokeeman

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I was fairly positive there's supposed to be a late average frame. Guess not.

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by wildfireskunk
    A really good tip for this, is to hit late rather than early. You're hitting early which is much harder. If you hit after the arrows scroll past the targets not only do you get more time to read the screen, but you can't get averages. I find that makes it much easier to keep a stream of greats going.

    EDIT - Haha, saw you played with offset on. Turn that shit off and do it like a pr0 with the above method!



    Mash LOLO
    Lol, I already completed the requirement, so I'm not going to bother trying to "improve" on it, lol. Basically, if I can see the receptors, I'm going to naturally hit perfects, so I had to screencut, set an offset, and hit to the beat of the music.

    As for mashing lolo for the fc, I did about a month ago to get it out of my levelranks (and it actually took over 100 tries, combo-scoring just DOES NOT LIKE ME.) However, I wouldn't count it as my first FGO FC since it's mashed, and the requirement for the tourney is a little specific so mashing lolo isn't even an option xP

    Leave a comment:

Working...