2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    I'm guessing it's actually 1169 but it's bad quality. You could add up the raw to check.
    This. I was going to suggest adding up the step counts, but that works too. Taking the same approach I did with getting Starman helped a lot!

    (I thought everyone played FFR with the picture quality on low...?)

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I want lvl 8 ^.^
    I'll get the others later just knew that Anti-Pa was easy so I went for it ^.^

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Bobogoobo
    Hmm, kinda lonely now here in D1.
    Eva and I could come back if OWA let us... Lol jk, D2's gonna be fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Bobogoobo
    Hmm, kinda lonely now here in D1.
    The tourney organizers realized that pika and I are too awesome for D1. :3

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Evascythe
    umm I believe he was saying that you can do the math from the raw score to figure out if it's 169 or 1169.

    yeah MrPreggers beat me to it.
    I see, lol. The image quality makes it hard to see the two 1's next to each other, lmfao.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobogoobo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Hmm, kinda lonely now here in D1.

    Yeah thesunfan, it's not that hard to use Paint or whatever. I don't even know how you manage to get all that blank space. I just use the crop function in Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

    Except this time I felt fancy and did it a different way. Edit: uploaded to photobucket, attaching it seems to reduce the size irreversibly. Apparently photobucket doesn't like it either but at least it's big enough to see now...

    I wanted to get all of them but I need to work on asterisk and I need to mash better for Princess L.

    Last edited by Bobogoobo; 05-7-2012, 05:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    "D4 – Pass Vertex Beta with more goods+averages than perfects"

    I don't see anything concerning raw score, lol
    umm I believe he was saying that you can do the math from the raw score to figure out if it's 169 or 1169.

    yeah MrPreggers beat me to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    OMG i actually fced BB evo ^.^ cant believe it!!, theres first round down


    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    "D4 – Pass Vertex Beta with more goods+averages than perfects"

    I don't see anything concerning raw score, lol
    He means to check the raw score to confirm it's 1169 goods and not 169..

    Leave a comment:


  • Findarian
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.


    I had two hours to play today and managed to catch them all so yay =D

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    sunfan, learn too resize images so they don't stretch the damn page.

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    I'm guessing it's actually 1169 but it's bad quality. You could add up the raw to check.
    "D4 – Pass Vertex Beta with more goods+averages than perfects"

    I don't see anything concerning raw score, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    and finally
    Click image for larger version

Name:	squirtleget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	5253431

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    *phew* barely making it past the first round x.x;;








    Rofl the anti-PA requirements were the easiest to get. Maybe because of my skilldrop or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You can murder me for this picture size if I need to be, I need to learn how to do this reasonably lol. 1st to catch 'em all this round?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bulbasaurget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	5253426
    Click image for larger version

Name:	caterpieget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	5253427
    Click image for larger version

Name:	charmanderget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	5253428
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pikachuget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	5253429
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rattataget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	5253430

    Leave a comment:

Working...