2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    (I donated and am still in, so same deal for me as AJ I would hope)
    If this is the case, then all of those who donated should have their credits returned to them...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hateandhatred
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Calm your asses, I already pm'd owa.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm okay with a premature end to this. Apparently team rocket went and kicked all of our asses, which means one thing:

    SEQUEL BAIT!!

    (I donated and am still in, so same deal for me as AJ I would hope)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobogoobo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    If someone is going to take over, extend the current round please so there's time to finish up anything I was working on. Otherwise, it's been fun, great idea for a tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    If a group of players are going to take over the tourney, message me within the next two days and I'll see if Jae can give you control of the OP. Otherwise, I'll start credit distribution.

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    i'm alright w/ this. but what about the people who said they'd continue it?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarknessXoXLight
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I come baring news! OWA doesn't have time to keep up with this tourney and he sincerely apologizes. That is all my dear folks.

    PS: Since the tourney didn't see through to the end, AJ will receive his donation back. Everybody else that remained in the tourney will split the pot.
    pps: "AJ donated a ridic amount AND participated and that's why he's getting the investment back"
    Last edited by DarknessXoXLight; 05-27-2012, 03:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Spose we should wait on word from OWA... Pending what is said, I might be able to help out with stuff. No job atm, so plenty of free time!

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    If there's no one else going for it, I'm your man awein. Let's do this shit. I guess I can co-host.
    We love you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hateandhatred
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    If there's no one else going for it, I'm your man awein. Let's do this shit. I guess I can co-host.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Bulbasaur seems like popular trade fodder because of the availability of Paras. (also, dat spore).

    I've got nothing to do, so I suppose I could throw together a list of who's still in and what pokemon they've got, kind of like what Ally did for the pick 'em contest. Shouldn't take me more than a few hours if people will let me. :/

    inb4 novacaine becomes everybody's rival X)

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    I had to do a double-take at first before realizing that he's talking to Awein here. Jgano and I were still slugging it out pretty hard in d4, so good luck finding somebody.
    Don't forget about FrozenAngel. He's matching up well with us, too.

    I would hate to see this tourney meet its end so soon. The format here is great and I really like the variety of achievements needed to get to the next round. If OWA does decide to stop, I really hope someone steps up to co-host.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by nois-or-e
    Andrew, if you'd like to take over the OP to update just let me know through skype. Perhaps if rob has lost interest you could recruit the assistance of a new co-host? Seems a lot of people are getting hyped for this style of tournament, would be a shame to see it die.

    Also, please don't discuss bans, if you'd like to know why a user was banned, ask them directly. The public forums aren't a place to 'chat' about things of that nature, thanks~
    I had to do a double-take at first before realizing that he's talking to Awein here. Jgano and I were still slugging it out pretty hard in d4, so good luck finding somebody.

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by awein999
    OWA was talking about ending the tourney after this round because he's lost interest in hosting and I personally have no intention of taking the solo host/main host road myself. Everyone who has participated will get credits. OWA will give more details after his ban lifts of course. Sorry guys.

    The lost of interest is unrelated to the bans.
    BOOOOOOO

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    *isdepressed*
    This tourney was the most fun I'd had with the game ever. If you guys ever feel like starting another one, I'll be the first in line.
    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    This. I really liked the tourney and the concept and was really getting into catching all the Pokemon...
    Originally posted by FrozenAngel91
    Well that sucks, this was definetly the most fun I'd been having in a tournament since Hi19's. Oh well if OWA's losing interest in it I'm sure the quality of the tournament wouldn't be as good if he forced himself to continue. I do hope that he regains interest in a tournament like this though at some point cause I'd love to do this again
    ^ ^ ^

    someone want to step up and co-host?

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Andrew, if you'd like to take over the OP to update just let me know through skype. Perhaps if rob has lost interest you could recruit the assistance of a new co-host? Seems a lot of people are getting hyped for this style of tournament, would be a shame to see it die.

    Also, please don't discuss bans, if you'd like to know why a user was banned, ask them directly. The public forums aren't a place to 'chat' about things of that nature, thanks~

    Leave a comment:

Working...