2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    D4 – Pass Vertex Beta with more goods+averages than perfects
    thank god for the "+averages" lol I had to screencut in order to get this one >.<
    A really good tip for this, is to hit late rather than early. You're hitting early which is much harder. If you hit after the arrows scroll past the targets not only do you get more time to read the screen, but you can't get averages. I find that makes it much easier to keep a stream of greats going.

    EDIT - Haha, saw you played with offset on. Turn that shit off and do it like a pr0 with the above method!

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    D4 – FC an FGO
    like I'll ever do that, lmfao
    Mash LOLO

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    D4 – BF or better Dot Matrix Hero
    done


    D4 – BF or better The Games We Played Part 3
    not happening, can't get good scores on grace note songs with a shit ton of bpm changes :/

    D4 – Pass Vertex Beta with more goods+averages than perfects
    thank god for the "+averages" lol I had to screencut in order to get this one >.<


    D4 – 5g or better Hajnal (99875 raw score or better)
    doable if I whore. I've had 3-0-0-0 until the last burst/roll of the song before...

    D4 – FC an FGO
    like I'll ever do that, lmfao

    D4 - Pass any song at least Very Easy in difficulty with more misses than averages, more averages than goods, and more goods than perfects
    this took more retries than it should have

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    Dude... Get in D3. Now.
    Imma pass on that thanks XD I'm rubbish on most things above a 9, but if a chart is made for indexable play... >:3

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Bobogoobo
    it's kind of distracting when the arrows look so crappy.
    I feel the same way but hq literally lags so bad I would'nt be able to aaa a level 3 it is amazing the difference it makes to play on low quality on my computer haha it's nearly perfect except the occasional lag but it just kind of blurs after awhile

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    "Midnight is waiting to be AAAed"

    If you're talking about the skill token from kicking Rose's ass, good luck...I still have 2 on that.
    Sorry, forgot that there's a VC called Midnight. Midnight of the North.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    "Midnight is waiting to be AAAed"

    If you're talking about the skill token from kicking Rose's ass, good luck...I still have 2 on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobogoobo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I play on high quality, it doesn't make it lag at all still and it's kind of distracting when the arrows look so crappy.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Evascythe
    Except for the Dokudenpa and Balloon Fever requirements, yeah...
    Lmao yeah, that Dokudenpa one is insane... Balloon Fever I think I can manage with a bit of practice, and Midnight is just waiting to be AAA'd, I just go ragebaited by a jump good right at the end so I'm boycotting it for a bit or else I'll go crazy.

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    This. I was going to suggest adding up the step counts, but that works too. Taking the same approach I did with getting Starman helped a lot!

    (I thought everyone played FFR with the picture quality on low...?)
    I know I do, but this picture in particular seems really hard to see the numbers on.

    Originally posted by wildfireskunk
    Imma catch me some pokemans!

    Caught me one of those D6 Pikachu too because I'M TTLY GONNA BE A POKEMON MASTAH!

    (Blaze is the Tricky or above requirement, although I suppose Vertex Beta covers that as well)
    Dude... Get in D3. Now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by alloyus
    I thought Pikachu was always rare in R/B
    Not that rare, it could be caught as early as Viridian Forest and it appeared like 5-10% of the time. And it was pretty common in Power Plant, iirc.
    Last edited by Choofers; 05-7-2012, 06:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I thought Pikachu was always rare in R/B

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    If this was my tournament, I'd go ahead and say that that D6 pikachu of yours happens to have a Light Ball, or if we can't use mechanics from post RBY, really damn good dynamic values.
    Just having surf would make me ecstatic. I'd steal squirtles sunglasses and have the coolest pikachu in the land!

    EDIT - Or shiny.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    If this was my tournament, I'd go ahead and say that that D6 pikachu of yours happens to have a Light Ball, or if we can't use mechanics from post RBY, really damn good dynamic values. /twocents

    Edit: Shiny works. Go to extra effort to get something with no competitive impact.

    Edit 2: Alloyus, at this stage of the game it is. There's a higher concentration of them later on.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-7-2012, 05:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    pogeymans

    gotta catch em allllllllllllllllllllllllll

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Imma catch me some pokemans!

    Caught me one of those D6 Pikachu too because I'M TTLY GONNA BE A POKEMON MASTAH!

    (Blaze is the Tricky or above requirement, although I suppose Vertex Beta covers that as well)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    D2's gonna be fun.
    Except for the Dokudenpa and Balloon Fever requirements, yeah...

    Leave a comment:

Working...