2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Findarian
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I have finals next week, so if I could get an extension on w/e rounds that is, it would be great. Thanks =D

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Fix the 'L' in my name, OWA, and I'll donate 70k

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Divisions updated, igr is now D4 and Jrodd is now D5, ty to Jrodd and FFRGreen for donations :')

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    I'm D6'ing all of you pce
    Jesse, control your woman.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm about to be catching none! Woo

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm D6'ing all of you pce

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Elite Ninja
    *has 42 FMO AAAs and not a single one of them is DSoK*

    I don't even have a BF on DSoK.
    Had DSoK as my only FMO AAA for about 3 months before getting another 6 in 2 days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by TC_mistrisofevl
    DSoK is an easy FMO, but I'm not going to go look at the ones you were supped on. If you have patience, the DSoK AAA will come because it's not really worthy of being an 11.
    *has 42 FMO AAAs and not a single one of them is DSoK*

    I don't even have a BF on DSoK.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Too many Xs in the participant list.
    Trust me, if Middie signed up he would be auto-D4, Ben should be D4 since he's rivals with us but eh

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Too many Xs in the participant list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    DSoK is more than worthy of being an 11, also Middie can't be bumped since he hasn't signed up rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Middie just BFed DSoK and topped me on 4 other FMOs as seen in this post:



    Jesse, if you see this, you and him need to have a talk. -_-

    (Zak is supporting me being D4, I'm not denying that. I'm saying that Middie could use a bump if what just happened there continues)
    DSoK is an easy FMO, but I'm not going to go look at the ones you were supped on. If you have patience, the DSoK AAA will come because it's not really worthy of being an 11.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    I skilldropped hard recently (can't sup 70 goods on Canary, wtf)
    You and me both

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I skilldropped hard recently (can't sup 70 goods on Canary, wtf) so I'm glad to see I'm D5 for the moment... if the skill comes back (seeing I'm out of school and should have a little more free time) I won't complain about being bumped back up to D6. This looks pretty good so far guys, good job.

    ps choof in D5 lol, did he not win the official by a decent amount? Idgaf I just found it funny

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Could have sworn Choofers was certified D6 material ever since the official tournament XD He doesn't even have a sexy asterisk after his name.

    Leave a comment:

Working...