2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )







    This should be better

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    yeah the first section is annoying...

    arg... this is killing me! about 3 stupid goods here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by popsicle_3000; 05-10-2012, 07:08 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by popsicle_3000
    lol too many jumps for you??
    man, jealous of that doku... i'm getting nerves with it :S
    I played it a LOT to get that. I'd either AAA upto the jumps then something silly would happen, or I'd get a couple of stupid goods around the 300 note mark. The jumps weren't toooo bad, as I AAA'd past them! I just derped in the section after as I was like "Zomg, Dokudenpa AAA on the go!" :<

    Leave a comment:


  • VisD
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    welp I managed to catch everything except for squirtle. 7g on my first run at Dokudenpa, then the next few plays were just bad and the song was not worth suffering through again and again...



















    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    TEAM DRAGONITEFORCE

    .asdf

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ****ING HAJNAL

    CAPSLOCK RAGE

    In other news I'm being lazy finishing the stuff I promised u guys Sorry! Too busy raging at constant 6g on Hajnal


    p.s. ur division names are better than mine from my tournament, not gonna lie I'm mad jelly

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by popsicle_3000
    lol too many jumps for you??
    man, jealous of that doku... i'm getting nerves with it :S
    Same here, not even close to it. I always seem to be lagging when I play that song.

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by wildfireskunk
    THANK GOD I THOUGHT I'D NEVER GET THAT SQUIRTLE!

    Worst thing is it was a AAA up until the run after the jumpy section near the end. All the rubbish was after that thanks to nerves!

    *not even going to bother with Balloon Fever*
    lol too many jumps for you??
    man, jealous of that doku... i'm getting nerves with it :S

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yay, got Rattata.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Bulbasaur get, hell yeah. I hit random level 3 in legacy and got Antinomie's Euphoria, and I thought, hey, it's long enough that I can actually have time to recover from my mistakes. Thanks for the tip about the pa counter being visible, Frozen!
    Nice! And on a long song too, knew you could do it :P

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You have one super-effective starter and two others, so you're technically safe Ice. Balloon Fever was and is a massive pain in the ass as far as VCs go, though...I have over 300 plays on that, not counting the days I whored it as a non-subscriber when this stuff wasn't tracked for me. XD

    Leave a comment:


  • ice_lazer3
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    About time I got me some pokemon!

    Bulbasaur


    Pikachu


    Rattata


    I should be able to get Caterpie but Gameboy Rave! is annoying me so I'll try again tomorrow. And well, I can't even FC Dokudenpa, let alone get a 5g run, and yeah forget about Balloon Fever. So no Charmander and Squirtle for me I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Bulbasaur get, hell yeah. I hit random level 3 in legacy and got Antinomie's Euphoria, and I thought, hey, it's long enough that I can actually have time to recover from my mistakes. Thanks for the tip about the pa counter being visible, Frozen!

    Here ya go. Add this to Charmander, Pikachu and Caterpie and I'll smell you guys next round.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-9-2012, 06:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    nice work kiddos

    we'll have a spreadsheet up with all da pokeymans that you caught sometime soon

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    THANK GOD I THOUGHT I'D NEVER GET THAT SQUIRTLE!

    Worst thing is it was a AAA up until the run after the jumpy section near the end. All the rubbish was after that thanks to nerves!

    *not even going to bother with Balloon Fever*
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...