2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    p.s. anyone that whines about anti-PA reqs this round will just be quoted and responded to with 'mad cuz bad'

    D1-D4 Ekans reqs aren't difficult unless you're hitting early, in which case gg

    ......actually I'll let D5/D6 complain since that was a p dick move

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by 00Razor00
    Stop being mad cuz bad.

    bby makes gr8 reqs :')

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    The Ekans challenge is ridiculously retarded, I'm not even joking.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlexDest
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Should be level 30 ekans - make the req 3 or less goods plz

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    tru luv :')

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Stop being mad cuz bad.

    bby makes gr8 reqs :')

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Level 12 Ekans, Poison Type
    D1 – FC Mocha Ocean with less than 20 Perfects
    D2 – FC Fahrenheit with less than 30 Perfects
    D3 – FC On Conquest and Capture with less than 20 Perfects
    D4 – FC On Conquest and Capture with less than 10 Perfects
    D5, D6 – CCC Excite Bike (Full average combo mofuggas hahaha enjoy)
    WOOOOOOW, that is RIDICULOUSLY hard. Let's do this.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Too late to change it, if I change anything, it'll only be to make it easier

    Was gonna change Fahrenheit to 50p or less but Jae messaged me saying he already had a 34p run with one miss, so it's more do-able than I thought I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Don't change Sandshrew ;___;

    It's the only one I can get lol

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yeah I figured I was way too lenient with Sandshrew, oh well (looking at Jae's sub 6k Zodiac)

    I'll answer questions in the morning because idc right now \o/

    Leave a comment:


  • VisD
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Don't really feel like doing the rest now (the fahrenheit one is absolutely off-putting lol) but here's the lolo mash:


    lol apparently my very old mash on this is better than this one. oops

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Jerry DB
    It's so much harder to clean up 5 goods when going for averages though, you have 1/3 of a chance less so it's basically like 15 good cleanup going for a AAA....at least in my head. I might also just be frustrated from trying so much though earlier lol
    I think you guys over think it...




    ...oops

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    bat




    -----

    fairy 1/3




    2/3




    3/3

    (coming soon, will edit post in a few hours)


    -----



    shrew




    -----



    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator


    do-able, but here goes another 500 plays on Excite Bike... lmao
    It's so much harder to clean up 5 goods when going for averages though, you have 1/3 of a chance less so it's basically like 15 good cleanup going for a AAA....at least in my head. I might also just be frustrated from trying so much though earlier lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...