2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by 00Razor00
    placements will be posted sometime this weekend.
    yay

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    bump bump.

    placements will be posted sometime this weekend.

    also hype kinda died down cuz we didn't really plan for side-games before it started or anything like that. so all credits will be saved for the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJTrixX
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    u r hilarious justin, awesome video XD

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Join sk8r (:

    And lmfao I'm glad people enjoyed the video because I wasn't sure if I really wanted to post it

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yeah, because of Justin im going to be donating 75,000 credits! That video was just...wow speachless. Should i send them to you OWA? Also thinking about joining but i dunno yet lol

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    You look 12 and what is this.
    More seriously, this is what this tourney needed; something to get the attention of other people so that they would join.
    HYPE

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dude wtf you look 14 in that video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hateandhatred
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Well, shit. Let's try this...

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by bballa48
    It was at your troll spoilers

    The video was freakin awesome
    Thanks, and heh... i almost left it blank instead...FALSE HYPE HEHU

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Sure, I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • bballa48
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    Can't tell if that 'you suck' was at my troll spoilers or the video, but idc either way I guess really
    It was at your troll spoilers

    The video was freakin awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Can't tell if that 'you suck' was at my troll spoilers or the video, but idc either way I guess really

    Leave a comment:


  • bballa48
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    You suck lol.

    But after watching that video, I want in.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Leave a comment:


  • i will pwn u
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Ide like to join please.

    Leave a comment:

Working...