2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    generate hype!

    Leave a comment:


  • Poison-
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by megamon88
    But I only have 5 and I'm in D5
    You'll beat me on My Half and I have 17.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by megamon88
    But I only have 5 and I'm in D5
    I can't keep up on the Mid FMOs and FGOs, I'm just horrible at them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TC_mistrisofevl; 05-6-2012, 08:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    I think this tourney needs a D7 so that skill levels are a little more even in each of the higher divisions.
    I kind of agree.
    ~ This new year of FFR has brought a lot of new, rising, and talented players that reside at the border of D4/D5. Tournaments should start having a 7th Division to even out the skill level. Also with that said, not only will D4/D5 be somewhat solved, D6 players will also have some breathing room from the players like AlexDest and TC_Halogen from having a 2 person tournament.

    But this is just my idea

    Also, Proud supporter of Devonin's D1 = D6 (D7) idea

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I think this tourney needs a D7 so that skill levels are a little more even in each of the higher divisions.

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Quackies
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I don't have any and SO many people push for me D6 LOL yet I talk myself down to D5 and get absolutely wrecked every time ._.

    Leave a comment:


  • megamon88
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by TC_mistrisofevl
    An FMO is no longer auto D5. I have 7 and am still D4.
    But I only have 5 and I'm in D5

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Ahh okay, I was brought into D5 just because of ONE FMO AAA. Kinda sucks but whatever.
    I've improved so that I really am D5 but still.
    ~ Good luck to you guys in D4 :P Just wanted to say that IGR's point isn't really valid, since Middie just supped him on some scores.

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Quackies
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    not to mention, he'd have an AAA on a FMO if he were to be D5, that is the minimum requirement for D5 Status
    BAM I'm D4 lmao xD I can barely SDG FMO's now. Sorry Choofies xD

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    He supped you on some scores, and not to mention, he'd have an AAA on a FMO if he were to be D5, that is the minimum requirement for D5 Status, at least that was what I was told because I did the same thing.
    An FMO is no longer auto D5. I have 7 and am still D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by RB_Quackies
    I know I'll get absolutely destroyed and annihilated in D5 so I would love to ask for D4 but I doubt I'll get my wish :3 Rob you better obey me, you know I've lost a ton of FFR skill xD others don't seem to know LOL. Plus Findarian in D5 rofl what is this O.O
    Nope, you and I are rivals (:<

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    pikakirby123 gonna poop on folks in D1

    Not sayin' to move him, more cheering him on after doing so well improving in my tournament 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Middie just BFed DSoK and topped me on 4 other FMOs as seen in this post:



    Jesse, if you see this, you and him need to have a talk. -_-

    (Zak is supporting me being D4, I'm not denying that. I'm saying that Middie could use a bump if what just happened there continues)
    He supped you on some scores, and not to mention, he'd have an AAA on a FMO if he were to be D5, that is the minimum requirement for D5 Status, at least that was what I was told because I did the same thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Quackies
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm in I know I'll get absolutely destroyed and annihilated in D5 so I would love to ask for D4 but I doubt I'll get my wish :3 Rob you better obey me, you know I've lost a ton of FFR skill xD others don't seem to know LOL. Plus Findarian in D5 rofl what is this O.O
    Last edited by RB_Quackies; 05-7-2012, 04:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • I like it
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    donated a few credits

    Leave a comment:

Working...