2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VisD
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Participating in my first tournament in!

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    This tournament needs way more hype.

    Like, waaaaaaaaay more. It's ****ing POKEMON why are you not EXCITED!?

    Leave a comment:


  • kawatan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'll probably be derpin' around the noobiest tier, but I'd like in, please!

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    In

    Leave a comment:


  • TheSaxRunner05
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    In! =)

    Can I teach a water Pokemon Ice Beam to be good against Grass and flying? =p

    Leave a comment:


  • Findarian
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Yeah, everything will be laid out in a manner that should be easy to understand. Pokemon that you caught in earlier rounds can definitely prove useful in the future, which is why you should always try to complete as many reqs as possible before the end of the round.

    .........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just realized how much of a nightmare it's going to be keeping track of all this shit if I add everything I want to add for this tourney x_x
    Worth it

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Hence why you brought Jesse on board, amirite?

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yeah, everything will be laid out in a manner that should be easy to understand. Pokemon that you caught in earlier rounds can definitely prove useful in the future, which is why you should always try to complete as many reqs as possible before the end of the round.

    .........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just realized how much of a nightmare it's going to be keeping track of all this shit if I add everything I want to add for this tourney x_x

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Fair enough. Gotta be fresh in order to handle all this HYPE.

    Are we going to be informed of the rules regarding raising the stuff we caught for previous battles, or is it just going to be "For this battle, you can do hard A and B or easier X, Y, Z and W"? I'm referencing the model you gave in the OP, of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    tiny bump + bumping the starting date for this by one day (don't h8 me guys)

    I'm prob gonna be piss tired the day I come back home (the 6th) and Round 1 still isn't finalized yet, so starting on the 7th would be [++] imo

    Leave a comment:


  • Findarian
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    IN

    D5

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Tourney needs moar fuccen HYPE. Hopefully those sig images can help with that...we're still two weeks away from tourney start, we can't let the thread die now!

    In the meantime, what sorts of anti-skill contests might be involved in captures? Anti-PA, precise step counts a la BEER (hopefully not nearly as much as Winning, though), unique scores? I'm kind of against side games that affect tournament standing or don't have to do with smashing arrows, though...just warning you about that.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 04-26-2012, 04:52 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    soooooooo innnnnnnnn

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    The gym leaders don't have to be real people as far as I'm aware, bmah...he was just using Jesse as an example. The point is you have to complete a set of "catch" requirements by the deadline in order to defeat them and advance to the next round.
    ^

    I've had some other pretty sick ideas since the conception of this thread as well, to hopefully encourage you guys to try and 'catch 'em all'

    This'll make it seem like the Pokemon you caught in earlier rounds aren't totally useless in the future. I still need to run some things by Jesse but I don't think he'll have a problem with what I have in mind~

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    So hyped for this masterpiece rofl

    Leave a comment:

Working...