2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Yeah every new gen has a few Pokemon that are pretty awesome, I just feel that Gen 5's concentration of Pokemon that are lame as fuc is disproportionately high compared to previous generations... w/e



    Especially that giant snowflake Pokemon, **** him
    What, he's one of the coolest (puns hehe) lol. And yeah, to each his own. But I'd definitely be using some of the gen 5 pokemon in a team if I ever get into battling (Chandelure, Haxorus... y u so good)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zekramcross
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Choofers
    Not really, most of the new pokemon are pretty creative and a couple of them fucen own.
    To each their own man.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yeah every new gen has a few Pokemon that are pretty awesome, I just feel that Gen 5's concentration of Pokemon that are lame as fuc is disproportionately high compared to previous generations... w/e



    Especially that giant snowflake Pokemon, **** him

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Zekramcross
    Just the two legendary mascots of Gen 5 I like, but the rest is utter garbage.
    Not really, most of the new pokemon are pretty creative and a couple of them fucen own.

    Leave a comment:


  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    5 is my favorite since 2 :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Zekramcross
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Choofers
    Despise gen 5 but you have a gen 5 legendary as your avatar.

    Makes sense l0l
    Just the two legendary mascots of Gen 5 I like, but the rest is utter garbage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Zekramcross
    Give me some trivia in the main video game series of Pokemon and Watch out.

    Gens 1 - 5, even though I despise Gen 5, I can answer some stuff on.
    Despise gen 5 but you have a gen 5 legendary as your avatar.

    Makes sense l0l

    Leave a comment:


  • Zekramcross
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Give me some trivia in the main video game series of Pokemon and Watch out.

    Gens 1 - 5, even though I despise Gen 5, I can answer some stuff on.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I may not be much of a battler, but I've found a few gold mines of potential pokemon trivia, Jae.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    is it too late to join? I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by nois-or-e
    This pokeman shit better not turn me gay. Looking forward to noobing my way through another tourney though...

    Really hoping that people will help me work out 'what the shit do I do?' when it gets to serious pokeman-knowledge non-ffr rounds xDDD
    I can help! I know every one from Generations 1-4... I gave up on Generation 5.

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    This pokeman shit better not turn me gay. Looking forward to noobing my way through another tourney though...

    Really hoping that people will help me work out 'what the shit do I do?' when it gets to serious pokeman-knowledge non-ffr rounds xDDD

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    D3 rather impoverished compared to the original list. Guess that's how the poffin crumbles.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    OWA/Jesse I PM you my stuff tonight probable 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Beep beep, I'm almost finished with all the round requirements for round 1. Gonna get Jesse to look them over in a sec if he's not afk, and if he's done what he was doing, round 1 should be up relatively soon (o:

    I'll add you Tidus~

    Leave a comment:

Working...