2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RB_Quackies
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Three FMO AAA's for Clefairy. (Also the first and only 3 FMO AAA's I have, ladies and gentlemen) xD

    P.S. Rob, crawl in a hole and implode from an infection of poisonous bugs who's venom is also plasma.

    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by VisD
    PICTURE TRAIN CHOO CHOO


    (Side note: we do get to save up these rare candies until we absolutely need them, right?)
    That is correct. I should also probably get to BFing/AAAing Lost... More likely the former because I suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • VisD
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    PICTURE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

    earlier in this thread i already uploaded the zubat lolomash, and in order these are:

    8 rare candies for 2g on Seven, sandshrew, paras+1/3 clefairy, 2/3 and 3/3 for clefairy. The antiPA on Fahrenheit is just too difficult for me and Hanabi is an annoying turd of a stepfile, so I'll pass on those.

    Smell ya later, Misty

    (Side note: we do get to save up these rare candies until we absolutely need them, right?)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Is the spreadsheet going to be out soon?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hateandhatred
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Too bad I didnt submit last round... I could easily do the non-pa ones!

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Bobogoobo
    Ugh, this round freaking sucks. I can't get anywhere near Ekans or Sandshrew, Clefairy would be pointless because that would only make three Pokémon for me and it would take me way too many tries to get three AAAs, and I just got 2-0-0-0 on Parachute. Not even on the staircase, no idea how I can do that, but I've AAAd it before so I'll keep working on that to squeak by this round. And I assume for the rare candies that a 5-0-0-2 (I was pretty happy about that anyway) wouldn't get me anything? But, if I'm thinking about this correctly, if I get at least 6 clean I could use those on my Bulbasaur from last round and that would let me pass this one with just the two I already caught?
    Exactly, Bobo. However, if you can manage to nab Paras and two others (I wouldn't count on Pikachu being useful because lol 3 clean to get him up to speed), you can save the candies.

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Anti-PA means NOTHING when that is one or two out of six for each round. Once we hit 9s, I am ****ed ;D


    Edit: Having fun with that CCC req for the pros. Gotten 25 and 26 avs so far xDDD



    Last edited by nois-or-e; 05-14-2012, 12:18 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by nois-or-e
    7g till the ending and drop 25 goods and 3 mosses/boos.... God damn I hate seven ;___;
    Yeah, but you got Ekans... I don't think I stand a chance at that type of Anti-PAing. Still haven't tried your method of Offset -2 though, so I'll try that today.

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    7g till the ending and drop 25 goods and 3 mosses/boos.... God damn I hate seven ;___;

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobogoobo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Ugh, this round freaking sucks. I can't get anywhere near Ekans or Sandshrew, Clefairy would be pointless because that would only make three Pokémon for me and it would take me way too many tries to get three AAAs, and I just got 2-0-0-0 on Parachute. Not even on the staircase, no idea how I can do that, but I've AAAd it before so I'll keep working on that to squeak by this round. And I assume for the rare candies that a 5-0-0-2 (I was pretty happy about that anyway) wouldn't get me anything? But, if I'm thinking about this correctly, if I get at least 6 clean I could use those on my Bulbasaur from last round and that would let me pass this one with just the two I already caught?

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    i know @_@

    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You can change your title to Level 2 Life CCC now

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    dat CCC

    Leave a comment:


  • awein999
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    all pokemon get for round 2:






    (this was a pass)








    def going to improve this for more bonus

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Quackies
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    3 Easiest this time, sweet. Rob - die in a fire.

    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

    Leave a comment:

Working...