Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Tournaments only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Events
Tournaments
2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
41
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
template
Next
igotrhythm
replied
05-5-2012, 05:05 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Tournies usually don't excite low-level people. Add to that the number of elite players in this, and you can see where they're coming from.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
thesunfan
replied
05-5-2012, 05:04 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
D1 and D2 are supersmall lol.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
One Winged Angel
replied
05-5-2012, 05:02 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
OP updated, hav an njoi
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
00Razor00
replied
05-5-2012, 04:50 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
waiting for deadmau5 to update OP hehu (o:
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
thesunfan
replied
05-5-2012, 04:47 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
justin_ator
Sent the credits to blind and Zak, waiting for more to post still d:
I sold all of my cards. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that some people did the same.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
justin_ator
replied
05-5-2012, 04:46 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Sent the credits to blind and Zak, waiting for more to post still d:
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
One Winged Angel
replied
05-5-2012, 04:33 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
also forgot to thank the other donations we received from one hand pro sk8 brah and icy :')
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
I like it
replied
05-5-2012, 04:24 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
One Winged Angel
replied
05-5-2012, 04:22 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Placements going up real soon (within half hour), direct all bitching to Skrillex plz
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
justin_ator
replied
05-4-2012, 12:38 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Bonus cookie to blind for the shirt, I like it haha. Nice pictures guys.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Zakvvv666
replied
05-4-2012, 12:22 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
TheSaxRunner05
... I never had a Charizard card
=(
lol
I have several including a spanish holo for some reason xD Also have 2 Lugia's with yet again one in spanish rofl
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
icontrolyourworld
replied
05-4-2012, 12:12 PM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
haha 34 is a very great number
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
igotrhythm
replied
05-4-2012, 11:17 AM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
icontrolyourworld
Oh shit, icy donating thirty-four THOUSAND credits. Hype * 1000.
(I think I finally figured out what's up with his use of that number...took me long enough, right?)
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
blindreper1179
replied
05-4-2012, 09:48 AM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
I have like 10 now XD
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
pikakirby123
replied
05-4-2012, 08:18 AM
Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney
)
Originally posted by
TheSaxRunner05
... I never had a Charizard card
=(
lol
Lmao I think I have that one still...
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Previous
1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: