So let me get the rare candy game straight: One levelup for each good under 10? So 9 clean gets one, 8 clean gets two, up to ten rare candies for AAA?
Dang. clefairy looks like the only cooperative new catch. from what I remember of On C and C, there are some damn fast streams. Paras...maybe. Maybe. Sandshrew looks like fun in both the literal and ironic sense and a necessity for the next round. X_X
Hm, question, how can having more of the pokemon help you out later on? Do they level up and stuff defeating gym leaders? I'm not getting how catching more can really help you, if you need level 12s for this and the last ones were only 8 at most.
Round 2 posted in OP since I'll be going out soon (and will most likely not be home to post on time), Jesse message me if there's a problem with anything
Round 1 still ends at 11:59pm tonight, server time
edit: hnnnnng spreadsheet with all caught pokemon will be posted soon, I swear
edit2: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I think Sandshrew is too easy but I'll leave it alone because I'll probably get complaints otherwise -.-
Leave a comment: