2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheSaxRunner05
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ... I never had a Charizard card

    =(

    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lololololololol

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    I know I have no affiliation with the guys running this, but I'm going to do a spon con to kick off some hype.

    5k credits to anyone who posts a picture of themselves looking fuccin excited with a Pokemon card (must be a Pokemon, not a Trainer/Energy/etc) of their choice!

    Leave a comment:


  • icontrolyourworld
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )


    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    All my 3k Pokemon cards going to waste.
    I actually still collect Pokemon cards, don't throw them out I'd buy them (except I'm poor right now lolololol) ;p

    edit: send it to your email and then when on a comp next, upload it

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    I know I have no affiliation with the guys running this, but I'm going to do a spon con to kick off some hype.

    5k credits to anyone who posts a picture of themselves looking fuccin excited with a Pokemon card (must be a Pokemon, not a Trainer/Energy/etc) of their choice!
    I would, except I have no idea how to actually upload a picture from my phone... Sad isn't it? All my 3k Pokemon cards going to waste.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I know I have no affiliation with the guys running this, but I'm going to do a spon con to kick off some hype.

    5k credits to anyone who posts a picture of themselves looking fuccin excited with a Pokemon card (must be a Pokemon, not a Trainer/Energy/etc) of their choice!

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Alright, I'm in.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Psh. This tourney needs side games just like there were contests and the pokeathlon. (super contests and musicals don't count and we all know it).

    HYPE
    Damn straight

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Psh. This tourney needs side games just like there were contests and the pokeathlon. (super contests and musicals don't count and we all know it).

    HYPE

    Leave a comment:


  • prefx
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    uh... *head scratch* I'm... in? don't know if I like the anti-skill. I have no anti-skills :S

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    HAHA that was cuz i took a SS of a pseudo req that he did and posted it before he even wrote it so i said what do i get and thats what he gave me Or something to that effect<3

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lmfao 50 credits from iironiic, such a generous d00d

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    SENT. Also yeah Justin your video was insanely inspirational!!! May join but still thinking lol

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by 00Razor00
    bump bump.

    placements will be posted sometime this weekend.

    also hype kinda died down cuz we didn't really plan for side-games before it started or anything like that. so all credits will be saved for the end.
    placement hype :3

    Leave a comment:

Working...