2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yay, Zubat get!!

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Oh shit, AJ turning on serious-business mode.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Clefairy. New FGO get in the process!


    ...and that will be ten rare candies thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I hope this is better. The preview seems to think its better, so I hope you guys do too. I am sorry for any eye injuries squinting to figure out what my screenies say has caused any viewers of this thread.
    [ATTACH]29939[/ATTACH]
    So much better It's about 1/4 of the size now.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I hope this is better. The preview seems to think its better, so I hope you guys do too. I am sorry for any eye injuries squinting to figure out what my screenies say has caused any viewers of this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Sun, you still have white space around your cropped image. What you need to do is after your crop, drag the game screen to the top left, then scroll to the bottom right, get the diagonal adjuster, and move it up until there isn't white around the image, but gray. If you do it directly through the attributes menu, there's a chance that you can cut off the game screen since it measures from the top left corner.

    (It's low quality, so I'll translate for you guys: 299-140-85-0-346)

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I somehow did this. Catching 'em all at this point.

    I hope this is decently sized, sometimes the post previews lie to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Paras get. And with my eyes watering, too. ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Guess I'm making it to round 2 after all. Sandshrew, Clefairy, and Paras.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    How do you do that? Whenever I try to hit late goods I always end up missing some.
    I played with a really fast speedmod that I wasn't used to, then tried to hit them all late, excepting the trill, which I mashed as fast as I possibly could. I barely made it, it is very difficult but oddly fun once you try it a couple times.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest15937
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm having wireless connection issues and cannot play until the router is fixed, so I might not be able to submit scores for this round.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Offset -2, hit to music is what Jae told me in prochat.

    Myself, I think I'd just mute my computer and whale away.

    Edit: This is the only time I feel I'm going to be able to post this and still be on topic.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-13-2012, 12:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by nois-or-e
    awww yea, go to bed exhausted @ 8pm, wake up @ 1:30am and can't sleep... I was on track to sdp this yesterday with a 3-550-0-1-0 restart, but this will do for an unlock ;D



    How do you do that? Whenever I try to hit late goods I always end up missing some.

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I just realised that my post edit yesterday failed and my replacement ss isn't there...


    Originally posted by nois-or-e
    fairy 1/3




    2/3




    3/3

    (coming soon, will edit post in a few hours)





    ~sigh~ guess I'll have to try and re-get it. I sure hope the future rounds include more antiPA garb, cos I am shit at AAA'ing anything. Just got my 7th and 8th VD in the last 2 days and I only have 3 C's


    EDIT:

    OMFG THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT 2 GOODS AND NOT A BF OR BETTER REQ <333333333333333





    Double Edit:

    **** Lost and Seven ;____; rip




    Last edited by nois-or-e; 05-13-2012, 11:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    thesunfan, after you crop out your score you can hit Ctrl-E in paint and adjust the attributes so that you can get rid of all that extra white space. You see, you may have cropped out your game window, but your shots are still as big as the original screenshot.

    Also agreed with choofers, lmao.

    Rare Candy Treatment bonus game score:


    Four rare candies. Woot, and one off of my personal best.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-13-2012, 03:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...