2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    The gym leaders don't have to be real people as far as I'm aware, bmah...he was just using Jesse as an example. The point is you have to complete a set of "catch" requirements by the deadline in order to defeat them and advance to the next round.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magicturbo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    20K sent~

    Leave a comment:


  • bmah
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    So how and who are you going to elect as the gym leaders and elite 4? What criteria do you have for them?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarknessXoXLight
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Lawl finished the siggies. ^ uguu~
    Last edited by DarknessXoXLight; 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    8)

    Participants updated to here

    Leave a comment:


  • DarknessXoXLight
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I made special sigs for tourney participants. :3 uguu~

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    i'll play

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I counted 17 (o:

    Will update Participants sometime tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    fun fact: ~ occurs 18 times in the OP

    I'm in (o:

    Leave a comment:


  • ohsosilly
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    omg, so in.

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    The **** is this?....

    *sigh* **** it put me in...

    Leave a comment:


  • megamon88
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    In, hopefully school won't be a problem with summatives coming up soon.

    Also, just played through Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EoS very recently so I'm in the pokemon spirit

    Leave a comment:


  • Poison-
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    nah it's because I'm gonna be in the States for the next two weeks, wouldn't be able to do anything and Jesse would have to tackle the first few rounds himself
    Completely understandable. Hope you have fun

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    nah it's because I'm gonna be in the States for the next two weeks, wouldn't be able to do anything and Jesse would have to tackle hosting the first few rounds himself

    I want this to be somewhat complex and pretty in-depth so it's better for it to stay a two man job for the entire duration of the tourney (o:
    Last edited by One Winged Angel; 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Poison-
    Damn so long until it starts
    I'm pretty sure it's because they haven't planned everything out yet lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...