Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TS_SonicMaster
    FFR Lolicon
    • Apr 2006
    • 1257

    #631
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Clicked for commerce.

    Comment

    • Reach
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 7471

      #632
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Well since pollution keeps going up ...

      It wouldn't make sense for only industry to increase pollution. Increasing the population is naturally going to increase pollution. More people = more power generation, more cars on the road, ect ect which produces pollution. So unless this sim is completely unrealistic pollution should rise with population anyway.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #633
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        I know that transport ups pollution, but I think reach might be right about population and commerce. While the effect isn't as adverse, commerce probably also causes pollution. I still don't see any reason why industry should be clicked.

        I finished a macro by the way, which when run, will auto-click all of a bunch of proxy hotlinks in the sheet, giving a different proportion to each stat as specified before hand, so keep pm'ing me your list of working proxy sites, and I'll add them and run them all after each change-over. Thanks to windsurfer for the lists of sites so far. I'm also going to see with you if some proxy sites change their outgoing proxy based on the incoming proxy (ie find the most appropriate proxy for you.) I know that some do this, and so some different people can use the same proxy site. If that's true, then I'll give out the spreadsheet and a bunch of people can run it every day.

        Oh please when you send me your lists, send me the hotlinks for each category so I don't need to find them out myself.

        EG:
        base:http://www.universitylive.info
        pop:http://www.universitylive.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3N5bnRobGlnaHQubWluaXZpbGxlLmZyLw%3D%3D&hl=2ed
        tra:http://www.universitylive.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3N5bnRobGlnaHQubWluaXZpbGxlLmZyL3RyYQ%3D%3D&hl=2ed
        sec:http://www.universitylive.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3N5bnRobGlnaHQubWluaXZpbGxlLmZyL3NlYw%3D%3D&hl=2ed
        env:http://www.universitylive.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3N5bnRobGlnaHQubWluaXZpbGxlLmZyL2Vudg%3D%3D&hl=2ed
        com:http://www.universitylive.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3N5bnRobGlnaHQubWluaXZpbGxlLmZyL2NvbQ%3D%3D&hl=2ed
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #634
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Clicked population.
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #635
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            I upped commerce...

            Hey! I just thought of something.. you guys should start a forum just for synthlight city!... lol


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • irishknight
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 969

              #636
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              I've been clicking industry/commerce for quite a few days.
              Last edited by irishknight; 07-21-2007, 02:04 PM.

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #637
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.



                Send working proxies and their respective hotlinks to me in a message when you find them, and I'll add them and remove duplicates.

                Note that almost all of the proxies use the same encryption so many of the hotlinks are very similar between all the sites. A few, not many, prevent hotlinking, but don't worry about that.

                I'll run this every day at exactly 6:01pm (1 past midnight in France I think) each day, and a few other people too to see if some sites use different outgoing ip's for different incoming ones. This way, we'll be the first to use up all the proxy votes before other cities get into them.

                My script randomizes the proportion of clicks that will be given to population, transportation, security, environment and commerce based on the percentages at the top.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • daringdaniel1111
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 617

                  #638
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Made it in the top 10




                  Public AAAs: 229
                  Total AAAs: 260
                  Fc's: 363
                  Latest AAA: Toph's OP
                  Best AAA: Toph's OP
                  Avg Rank: 67
                  Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
                  Style: Spread

                  Comment

                  • shade11
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 373

                    #639
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Originally posted by alainbryden
                    My script randomizes the proportion of clicks that will be given to population, transportation, security, environment and commerce based on the percentages at the top.
                    This intrigues me.

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #640
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      K gave her like +10 to pop +2 to security and +1 to transit. Pollution definitely rises as you increase population. Seems like it goes up 1% for every 10 people or so.

                      Comment

                      • ELRayford
                        Custom User Title
                        • May 2004
                        • 1547

                        #641
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        I love you alain <3 If you are able to compile that script into an exe. I would love to give it a run or 2 on my PC. Hook it up!

                        Comment

                        • DarkbearX
                          Shimose
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1995

                          #642
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Clicked for commerce.
                          im gay
                          SRL Page
                          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #643
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            FYI... this was the newspost that I wrote for miniville:

                            In other news, I'd just like to bring this fun little community builder to everyone's attention. The website Miniville allows communities to build their own city. <a href="/profile/Chromer">Chromer</a> created <a href="http://synthlight.miniville.fr">Synthlight City</a>. By clicking on that link, you'll add +1 to the city's population, making the overall landscape of our land grow bigger. BUT! Having the biggest population isn't the only factor. We also have to have people who increase our <a href="http://synthlight.miniville.fr/tra">transit</a>, <a href="http://synthlight.miniville.fr/ind">industry</a>, <a href="http://synthlight.miniville.fr/env">environment</a>, <a href="http://synthlight.miniville.fr/sec">security</a>, and eventually commerce (but we haven't unlocked that yet). We have a population of almost 900 currently, with 100% transit and 0% pollution, crime, and lack of jobs. Check out <a href="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=72630">this thread</a> for all the details (and translations to English, as the site is all in French). You can click on 1 link per IP every day, with it re-setting at midnight French time (6pm EST). Check out our skyscrapers!


                            Please edit the paragraph accordingly.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #644
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              That's pretty out of date, tass. Our population is now nearly 1400, and we already can increase commerce. Sounds good otherwise, though.

                              Comment

                              • jchinzilla
                                i like cheese
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 2106

                                #645
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                rank 9 now woo

                                Comment

                                Working...