Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reach
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 7471

    #931
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Well yea, I guess it's dead. This game is trash and the only real reason why is because of bombing. It corrupts the whole system. Look at mft now lmao.

    It just ruined everything. It's not fun to play anymore, and as I've said before the system is so messed up as it's impossible for your city to grow given the ratio of clicks/bomb and clicks/fixing your city.

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #932
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      it died :/
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • gabgabo
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 1811

        #933
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        That's actually pretty cool. I understand everything in french so I can help translating but I'd like to know which link I should click everyday.

        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #934
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          It's not pretty cool. Pretty much, the more you click, the more population you get for a short time, but since you seem to lose a percentage of people from each missile, you will really just drop back to what you would have been after a while anyway. You'd have to be extremely active to stay near the top for very long. All it really is is a list of how much time people have wasted on something, anyway.

          Comment

          • xinpig
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 1072

            #935
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            count me in for security



            PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

            Comment

            Working...