Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Now we just need floods and alien abductions.Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:
<-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
probably security.I found something interesting when looking at some other cities.
"Arghh!! Un missile a été envoyé depuis Antiville ! On déplore 285 morts et de sérieux dégats matériels "
Was in MFT's section with a big nuclear bomb picture beside it hahaha.
What the hell? So 285 are dead because of a bomb/missle? How the hell are you supposed to prevent these or are they random? That's pretty weird.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
lol, it could be some admins evil way of combating cheating......Orbb fan club.
White text society.Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Someone should really make this thread a Sticky...
Btw, stick this in your signature:
[.URL=http://ride.dsu.dal.ca/test2.html][.IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z303/teh_artister/SynthlightCity-Small.png[/IMG.]
Help Synthlight City grow![/URL.]
Take out the periods inside the [] things.Last edited by Another; 07-27-2007, 12:05 PM.Noob: Lololol I am a n00b at thiz FFR thing, halp pl0x.

Originally posted by KH LuxordI could actually talk to the members of the band myself, if I wanted to because the band and I both live in Orange County. I let Alex (the lead vocals) know about it first, though. I know where he lives.Originally posted by Tasselfootcreepy.Comment
-
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Because crime is still at 5% atm.Orbb fan club.
White text society.Comment



Comment