Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • windsurfer-sp
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2005
    • 1974

    #511
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Negative stats are getting close to 5% mark.

    So want to overtake Geekcity. One day, one day.

    Any update on a FAQ or help page on the site?
    Orbb fan club.
    White text society.

    Comment

    • madmatt621
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 3000

      #512
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Get about 1800 more population, we'll be in 5th place.

      Originally posted by Boatz
      EDIT: This should be stickied?
      This was...both in CC and in TBG.

      Comment

      • RealmWorrior9
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 50

        #513
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        clicked for industry and were number 13!!!!!!


        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #514
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Clicked for today.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #515
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            Clicked industry for today.

            I am officially switching to Team Commerce for tomorrow's click though.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #516
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              Are the teams really relevant now, considering the xml link now allows us to choose whatever is needed?
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • cC@Zz
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1427

                #517
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Clicked population today.
                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #518
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  There's no FAQ at all on this site, not even a place to show how the site works. Looks like we'll have to find out by ourselves what commerce actually does.

                  And nice link alain! I looked for something like that about half an hour yesterday. Never thought abot the XML though...

                  Comment

                  • pokelda
                    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 3878

                    #519
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Currently should be aiming for
                    40% of clicks to Population
                    20% of clicks to Industry
                    5% of clicks to Trans
                    5% of clicks to Security
                    10% of clicks to Pollution
                    20% of clicks to Commerce

                    Comment

                    • bobbycat73
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 339

                      #520
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      As far as I know, commerce is pretty similar to industry, but commerce is like small business or shops or quickie marts or whatever.

                      I agree with the post above me as well.
                      aids

                      http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

                      Comment

                      • DarkbearX
                        Shimose
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 1995

                        #521
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        Clicked for industry.
                        im gay
                        SRL Page
                        Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                        D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #522
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Added the xml link to the front page.

                          Comment

                          • HammyMcSquirrel
                            Everlong
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 3833

                            #523
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            I have been out of state for the past three days, so that is why I haven't been able to click. Anyways, I am back now and I got my click in. Nice improvement!

                            Comment

                            • Pyroshock
                              ε=-dΦ/dt
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1170

                              #524
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              Commerce is available now, so you should edit that in to the first post.

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #525
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Somebody help.

                                I was going to proxy us up to perfect stats, but apparently you need Javascript to use the site, and I haven't found a proxy that uses that. Maybe I'm just using the wrong ones, or maybe Java doesn't work through a proxy. Anybody here know more than me?

                                Btw, we need one more transport click and we're good.
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...