Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #466
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Or maybe your browser actually has Java disabled, or something. Switch it to default settings.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • windsurfer-sp
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2005
      • 1974

      #467
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
      <-- not emo.

      but anyways.
      what team am i on?
      Team emovironment. <-- lame joke.

      I dont know Chromer will assign you a team. Ummm just click what needs clicking till then.
      Orbb fan club.
      White text society.

      Comment

      • Problems
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 513

        #468
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Please, put me on ANY team. I can get rediculous amounts of clicks, i just don't know which one to get the clicks for.

        Err, someone just tell me which link to post, thanks.

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #469
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Put them on industry and population equally. We'll clean up the pollution, and transportation.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • RealmWorrior9
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 50

            #470
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            w00t number 16 we rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


            Comment

            • Relambrien
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 1644

              #471
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              I looked ahead at the cities above us, and it seems the sixth option is enabled at population = 1000. Now I don't know a word of French, but I believe that option is to improve the commercial aspect of the city (augmenter les comerces, or something. "Augment" and "commerce" seem familiar). If I'm not mistaken, that should provide jobs without pollution. Anyone care to confirm/deny/elaborate?

              Comment

              • cC@Zz
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1427

                #472
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Clicked population for today.
                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #473
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Originally posted by Relambrien
                  augmenter les comerces, or something. "Augment" and "commerce" seem familiar
                  I don't have Flash installed on this computer, so I can't confirm exactly what it says. If it says 'augmenter les commerces', it means to add shops.
                  Last edited by MeaCulpa; 07-16-2007, 12:21 PM.

                  Comment

                  • burningeyes88
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 359

                    #474
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    if every one in ffr clicked those links we would pwn so bad
                    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    You spelled FFR wrong.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #475
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      Clicked population for today.

                      Go us!
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #476
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        If you want to be on a team, find what stats need to be fixed, and join that team. Just be sure to declare it.

                        If in doubt, industrial/population are safe bets.

                        Comment

                        • RealmWorrior9
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 50

                          #477
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          ummm chromer wats ur wallpaper behind picture three...... it looks inapropriate cuz i can definintly see panties


                          Comment

                          • bobbycat73
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 339

                            #478
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            just reminding everyone its almost midnight in france so legit clickers can click again soon, even though myself and many others use proxies quite a bit
                            aids

                            http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

                            Comment

                            • link583
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 244

                              #479
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              +4 people...I'll proxy for a little bit. (15th place now)
                              Edit: Damn near perfect stats now. Got rid of what little unemployment and pollution we had.

                              Population
                              919
                              Edit2: And I think the little hill we have is awesome XD
                              Last edited by link583; 07-16-2007, 07:05 PM.
                              Originally posted by kylehaas
                              Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                              AAA's: 50+0+4

                              Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                              Best: Infection
                              Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                              Comment

                              • blargherness
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 624

                                #480
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Clicked for transportation today.
                                Proxy'd for transportation yesterday until it was sufficient enough for it to be taken care of normally by the rest of the team. I think proxying unbalances what teams were made for in the first place, so I suggest we don't do it too heavily.

                                Comment

                                Working...