Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RB_IcePh0enix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 709

    #421
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Everytime I click it says:Ce site nécessite JavaScript pour fonctionner. Veuillez patienter quelques instants...

    Comment

    • DarkbearX
      Shimose
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 1995

      #422
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Ack! Too many proxiers on Population. Unemployment's going up. Keep it stable, guys.
      im gay
      SRL Page
      Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
      D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #423
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Originally posted by RB_IcePh0enix
        Ce site nécessite JavaScript pour fonctionner. Veuillez patienter quelques instants...
        This site necessitates JavaScript to work. Want to wait some instants...

        Comment

        • Nightfirecat
          ...back from the dead.
          • Nov 2006
          • 3213

          #424
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (11 members and 0 guests)
          Nightfirecat+, Apeescape, DarkbearX*, ELRayford, madmatt621*, powerdown*, rade0110, RB_IcePh0enix, shad0wlord, Synthlight, Xception704+

          lol... synth is watching


          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

          Comment

          • ELRayford
            Custom User Title
            • May 2004
            • 1547

            #425
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            Keep clicking the pop ill keep the others stable for a bit

            Clicks arent registering anymore im going to sleep. Good Night
            Last edited by ELRayford; 07-15-2007, 09:41 PM.

            Comment

            • rade0110
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 1253

              #426
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              I'll do environment/industry to balance out my proxy use.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • windsurfer-sp
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2005
                • 1974

                #427
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                OK when I went checked 24 hrs ago we where ~50th. Now we are crazy GTFO 17th. Proxies make it crazy. Crazy.

                Lol we have two close together towers *Cough*WTC*Cough*. Good thing there isnt a terriosm meter :P

                Whats project Excel? I will head that up 4 sure if someone tells me what to do.

                Edit: Prox'd industries for a while untill it started being gay. Too many sites would screw up bcoz of no flash.
                Last edited by windsurfer-sp; 07-15-2007, 09:57 PM.
                Orbb fan club.
                White text society.

                Comment

                • RB_IcePh0enix
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 709

                  #428
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Originally posted by madmatt621
                  This site necessitates JavaScript to work. Want to wait some instants...
                  Wait, so what's wrong with it? What do I need to do?

                  Comment

                  • crobins
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 122

                    #429
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Population 800!

                    Comment

                    • blargherness
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 624

                      #430
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      Originally posted by RB_IcePh0enix
                      Wait, so what's wrong with it? What do I need to do?
                      Most of the time there will be check boxes. One of them will say something like "Disallow javascript". You have to uncheck that one, then it will usually work.

                      And apparently we have a newly acquired lump of displaced earth near the southern border.
                      Go us!
                      Last edited by blargherness; 07-15-2007, 10:46 PM.

                      Comment

                      • thechild
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1642

                        #431
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        This needs to be stickied IMO

                        Comment

                        • windsurfer-sp
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 1974

                          #432
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
                          Whats project Excel? I will head that up 4 sure if someone tells me what to do.
                          Yeah, incase I was tl;dr.

                          Oh Phoneix when I get that message I just try another proxy site.
                          Orbb fan club.
                          White text society.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #433
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            We're top 20 in our area already

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #434
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              Clicked for today, we are currently 0%, 100%, 0%.
                              We're ranked 17 in 7 days...

                              Comment

                              • Relambrien
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1644

                                #435
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                I tried to use the proxy, and I removed checks from "Strip Meta" and "Remove Scripts." After I went again with those settings, the page got stuck in a permanent connecting/waiting cycle (FireFox 2.0). So, what am I doing wrong?

                                Comment

                                Working...