Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #721
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    i cannoned some criminals. i offer my services for security since apparently it's needed. all these ringtailed charletains looting synth's city will be be punished.
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #722
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      There was a little bug in parsing the xml file that resulted in all clicks going to environment, but it was fixed and now goes to the most needed, which is now transport. Tass placed the link on the main page so it's doing us good for now, but I have to keep updating the xml file. I'll keep working on finding a way to get the xml right from miniville.

      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • SilentEdge4
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 7

        #723
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        population +1........

        Comment

        • CallMeVez
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 10

          #724
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          +1 Security
          i got yo back Synth

          Comment

          • bobbycat73
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 339

            #725
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            haha i thought environment was boosted super special awesome like that because of an error, and now your post confirms it

            but that invention you have there alain is amazing

            EDIT: im working on transportation now, its gone up 2% so far, ill keep on truckin till it gets very near 100
            Last edited by bobbycat73; 07-24-2007, 01:17 PM.
            aids

            http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

            Comment

            • negghed
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 5

              #726
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              We now have 0 pollution

              Comment

              • Eternal_0
                Stop! Grammar time.
                • May 2004
                • 179

                #727
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Oh boy. Well, I added to security, knocking down the crime rate by 1%.
                Woo hoo! I'm making a difference!

                Comment

                • Relambrien
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1644

                  #728
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Hmm, that link still keeps sending me to environment, but maybe that's because I've already clicked for today.

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #729
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Turns out the error is more complicated than I thought. I thought it was working because, well, it was, for internet explorer (which is what I debugged it in.) I've tried several tools so far, but nothing has been able to debug my script in firefox, so I'll try and get in touch with a scripting expert who will be able to make my script work on both systems. For now, when run with firefox, it will default to one of the links, but IE properly selects which one to forward to. I'll just make sure that default is something that needs attention until I get the whole thing working. right now it defaults to commerce.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #730
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      New tower ^^
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • burningeyes88
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 359

                        #731
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        wow crime is at 5 percent. very bad
                        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        You spelled FFR wrong.

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #732
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Where have you been. Crime was like up to 15%. I've got everything back down now with the 6:00 EST new day. My proxy program brought it down fairly well, and the new link script is also contributing to the proper stats. I still need to get it perfected though.

                          It's getting harder to keep stats in order, 1% unemployment for 2000 people is a lot more than 1% unemployment for only 1000. It takes twice as much to get stats down now.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • DarkbearX
                            Shimose
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 1995

                            #733
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Clicked for industry, which is desperately needed right now, rofl.
                            im gay
                            SRL Page
                            Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                            D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                            Comment

                            • ~HentaiXXX~
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 2955

                              #734
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              The only things I'm focusing on right now are Industry and Security.

                              Comment

                              • windsurfer-sp
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 1974

                                #735
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Alain, you are a genius. Pure genius.

                                So can you get the script (once debugged) to work on your proxy excel sheet?
                                Orbb fan club.
                                White text society.

                                Comment

                                Working...