Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • windsurfer-sp
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2005
    • 1974

    #676
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Originally posted by Reach
    We need front page action asap. MFT has gone up over 900 in less than 2 days.

    eurobarville however, has gone down. Which doesn't really make any sense. Eurobarre however has gone up over 8000 in 2 days...So i'm assuming these are somehow related? >___> *suspicious*
    Ok 450 a day we could probably just handle with a front page mention. 4000 a day is over our heads even if we had every single proxy working and a front page mention.
    Orbb fan club.
    White text society.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #677
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      That kind of attitude is going to get us nowhere surfer. Keep it up and I might have to demote you. All we can do is keep pushing forward and do the best we can. There must be other ways to have this clicked by everyone.

      Comment

      • windsurfer-sp
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2005
        • 1974

        #678
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Originally posted by Chromer
        That kind of attitude is going to get us nowhere surfer. Keep it up and I might have to demote you. All we can do is keep pushing forward and do the best we can. There must be other ways to have this clicked by everyone.
        Well we havent seen the effect of a front page mention yet, it should be huge
        Last edited by windsurfer-sp; 07-23-2007, 02:52 AM.
        Orbb fan club.
        White text society.

        Comment

        • FrenzyMidget
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 1421

          #679
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Clicked on the links for the day.

          Comment

          • Reach
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 7471

            #680
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
            Ok 450 a day we could probably just handle with a front page mention. 4000 a day is over our heads even if we had every single proxy working and a front page mention.
            Yea, eurobarre went up like 3000 more just since last night. Yet eurobarville went down like 1000. The two names are similar and I can't help but think that they're doing something weird to boost eurobarre's population like a rocket using eurobarville. No idea how though.

            Comment

            • ~HentaiXXX~
              Banned
              • Apr 2007
              • 2955

              #681
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              Perhaps they teamed up?

              Comment

              • cC@Zz
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1427

                #682
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Clicked population for today.
                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                Comment

                • V3T_ddrultramix3
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 307

                  #683
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Originally posted by madmatt621
                  So...what's your point?
                  My point is, does "1 cl1ck3d 7hi5" contribute to this thread?

                  [/late]


                  , now!

                  Comment

                  • RealmWorrior9
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 50

                    #684
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    w00t numba 10


                    Comment

                    • bobbycat73
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 339

                      #685
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      proxied for transportation and security
                      Last edited by bobbycat73; 07-23-2007, 12:37 PM.
                      aids

                      http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #686
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        Maybe when the frontpage story goes up, we can add something to it like everyone that clicks, takes a screenshot, and posts it in this thread gets 50 credits or something.

                        I'd help contribute for that. I'm sure it'd net a few clicks at the least.

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #687
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          I have an idea, but it will take some research. First there is a way to refresh your browser at a certain interval, such as every 5 seconds. It's something you put in the about:config I think.

                          The second piece of the puzzle is a piece of software I had once, but have since lost it and don't remember where to find it. It scans the internet for sites listing free proxy ports, tests them, and if they are responsive, it adds them to a list. This list can be exported at regular intervals.

                          Now using a proxy switcher that gets its proxies from the list the other program exports, we can have your browser's proxy change every 10 seconds, and refresh the page every 10 seconds.

                          With several computers running such a system, links can continuously be given hits, and it's fully automated.
                          Last edited by alainbryden; 07-23-2007, 12:50 PM.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #688
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Originally posted by alainbryden
                            I have an idea, but it will take some research. First there is a way to refresh your browser at a certain interval, such as every 5 seconds. It's something you put in the about:config I think.

                            The second piece of the puzzle is a piece of software I had once, but have since lost it and don't remember where to find it. It scans the internet for sites listing free proxy ports, tests them, and if they are responsive, it adds them to a list. This list can be exported at regular intervals.

                            Now using a proxy switcher that gets its proxies from the list the other program exports, we can have your browser's proxy change every 10 seconds, and refresh the page every 10 seconds.

                            With several computers running such a system, links can continuously be given hits, and it's fully automated.
                            We should look into this for sure. I've been refreshing the eurobarre page and uh, the population has been increasing at about the interval you've given there, so I think that's what these top cities have going for them.


                            Edit: +4 to pop, +6 to com, +5 sec

                            I need a larger list of working proxies ;o I buffed com 6 times and it didn't even go down 1%. What the hell haha
                            Last edited by Reach; 07-23-2007, 06:00 PM.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #689
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              I just ran the program tonight - another success, but I have to say, I also put about 20 clicks down on commerce, and only another 5 or so on population, yet unemployment is still at 2%. I hate to say it, but we might still need industry...
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • Relambrien
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1644

                                #690
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Originally posted by alainbryden
                                I just ran the program tonight - another success, but I have to say, I also put about 20 clicks down on commerce, and only another 5 or so on population, yet unemployment is still at 2%. I hate to say it, but we might still need industry...
                                It seems that way. The only other possible reason for commerce to be there, it seems to me, is to make the city richer without increasing population. I guess this would allow for bigger buildings? I don't know.

                                Comment

                                Working...