Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #406
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Clicked for today, and proxied a little bit, don't know if I'll proxy everyday though.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • Kitsune Bandit
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 73

      #407
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Clicked for transportation...which is down to 93%. Crime is up to 5%, too.
      Originally posted by Raveren
      Let's put this in another context.

      "Hey, do you remember the name of that group that hit those skyscrapers in America with their own planes? It was 'Al' something...if anyone here can tell me where they are going to meet next, that'd be great."

      Comment

      • pokelda
        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 3878

        #408
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Psh, I just went to local libraries to get more clicks. I'm that hardcore.

        Comment

        • sammo123
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1339

          #409
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          clikced for population using proxy like 30ish times
          Last edited by sammo123; 07-15-2007, 07:22 PM.

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #410
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            Originally posted by Chromer
            Vice President can you put the picture of our skyscraper up please? I'm busy at the moment.
            We have two now. Never forget.

            Comment

            • blargherness
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 624

              #411
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              I don't think skyscrapers are supposed to be that close together.
              They're touching. Are they supposed to touch?
              I mean it looks like they're eating each other!
              It takes away from the balance! Oh goodness!
              Complain!
              Last edited by blargherness; 07-15-2007, 07:34 PM.

              Comment

              • link583
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 244

                #412
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Perhaps. Or maybe they'll get together and make little baby skyscrapers. Too early to tell. I like the red one.

                Edit: Thanks for the Proxy how-to Ray =D
                Last edited by link583; 07-15-2007, 07:45 PM.
                Originally posted by kylehaas
                Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                AAA's: 50+0+4

                Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                Best: Infection
                Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                Comment

                • falcondude
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 734

                  #413
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  I'm proxying. Fixing whatever needs to be fixed.


                  Originally posted by derblub
                  this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                  Comment

                  • ELRayford
                    Custom User Title
                    • May 2004
                    • 1547

                    #414
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Originally posted by link583
                    Thanks for the Proxy how-to Ray =D
                    Glad I could be of some assistance!

                    Comment

                    • rade0110
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 1253

                      #415
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      I'll be glad to be on team proxy for environment/population unless noted otherwise.
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • simulater10
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 839

                        #416
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        Security yet again.

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #417
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Your welcome to jewpin and all the others who got new positions.

                          EDIT: @ Chromer: You'll need to add the newer positions from your gb thread to this one.

                          EDIT: EDIT: We should be getting a helicopter pad real soon.

                          EDIT: EDIT: EDIT:

                          President:
                          Chromer

                          Vice President:
                          jewpinthethird

                          Auditor:
                          madmatt621

                          Policy and Planning:
                          Chromer
                          jewpinthethird
                          madmatt621
                          >member<
                          >member<

                          Long Term Facilities Planning:
                          Chromer
                          jewpinthethird
                          madmatt621
                          >member<
                          >member<
                          >member<

                          Short Term Facilities Planning:
                          Chromer
                          jewpinthethird
                          madmatt621
                          >member<
                          >member<

                          Project Excel:
                          >member<
                          >member<
                          >member<
                          >member<
                          >member<
                          >member<

                          Teams:

                          Team Population:
                          - Hammy McSquirrel
                          - sammo123
                          - RB_IcePh0enix
                          - cC@Zz
                          - flawofhumanity
                          - falcondude
                          - liltiger3
                          - Pokelda
                          - powerdown
                          -


                          Team Industry:
                          - DarkbearX
                          - Turboyoshi
                          - V3T_ddrultramix3
                          - PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                          - Tps222
                          - Devonin
                          - Engler
                          - alainbryden
                          - RealmWorrior9
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -


                          Team Transit:
                          - emerald000
                          - Sephiroth28
                          - blargherness
                          - Kekeb
                          - link583
                          - Vemuck
                          - Shashmakito
                          - Wootsicle
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -

                          Team Security
                          - windsurfer-sp
                          - dashoe93
                          - simulater10
                          - Ramengan
                          -
                          -

                          Team Environment
                          - El Rayford
                          - Neonatrias
                          - DrKirth
                          -
                          -
                          Last edited by madmatt621; 07-15-2007, 08:50 PM.

                          Comment

                          • rade0110
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1253

                            #418
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Am I really not on a team yet???
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #419
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              Originally posted by rade0110
                              Am I really not on a team yet???
                              What team do you want to be on?

                              Comment

                              • ELRayford
                                Custom User Title
                                • May 2004
                                • 1547

                                #420
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                So many clicks, I want 1st place!
                                Last edited by ELRayford; 07-15-2007, 09:12 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...