Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
86% HOLY CRAPOriginally posted by MalReynoldsit just goes with what I said
what brought this country together?
desegregation
we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again
let's start with baseballComment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Everyone clicked on our antiville instead of everyone else's when we first discovered it (a couple pages back).
Only a matter of time (a click here, a click there) after that.
Everyone BETTER NOT be clicking on OUR antiville anymore. Click on mft or eurobarre. NOT OURS.
Just making sure nobody here is doing that anymore.Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:
<-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
Ok we are losing alot of ppl to pollution. This is worse then BEJING!
Who the hell anit'd us aswell? Why anti 7th when you could anti first?Orbb fan club.
White text society.Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
lolz i counted 7 police stations and a cheap version of the calgary tower XDOriginally posted by SynthlightI will give you the best reason....
Because you're a Douchenozzle.
All in favor of my REALLY good reason say: DOUCHENOZZLE!
Cheers,
Synthlight
T-Bird's word of the year: DouchenozzleComment
-
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
63% nowComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
>:O DESTROY!!!
Bwahahahahahaha!!!Noob: Lololol I am a n00b at thiz FFR thing, halp pl0x.

Originally posted by KH LuxordI could actually talk to the members of the band myself, if I wanted to because the band and I both live in Orange County. I let Alex (the lead vocals) know about it first, though. I know where he lives.Originally posted by Tasselfootcreepy.Comment
-
Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.
54%!Originally posted by JemJem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.Comment



Now to find a new set of proxies.


Comment