Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #451
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    ive been clicking, but i didnt know there were specific teams. where would you like me to work on the most?

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #452
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      PS I would like to run for the following executive positions:
      Head of Project Excel (whatever that's going to be)
      Head of Proxy Operations
      First Communications Representative
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • windsurfer-sp
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2005
        • 1974

        #453
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Originally posted by alainbryden
        PS I would like to run for the following executive positions:
        Head of Project Excel (whatever that's going to be)
        Head of Proxy Operations
        First Communications Representative
        I Will have Head of Excel, you take communications and proxies. You can vice excel if you want

        Edit: Drugstore is getting more and more emo every day.
        Last edited by windsurfer-sp; 07-16-2007, 09:46 AM. Reason: Dstores emoness. yeh
        Orbb fan club.
        White text society.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #454
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          How do you know if your click did anything or not?

          PS: Clicked my industry click.

          Comment

          • Killer90_angel_Cat
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 42

            #455
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            O.O you guys are a whole lot better than I am at FFR so why show it off and rub it in? yes I suck at FFR v_v

            Comment

            • DrugstoreCowboy
              Is Famouz
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 3409

              #456
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              thanks windsurfer.

              Comment

              • windsurfer-sp
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2005
                • 1974

                #457
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Reffering to TPS:
                What you clicked for will be the top recent event down the bottom. Then agian to make sure you have to check b4 hand to see yours is a new one.

                -This prob made no sense I need help, Elrayford-I need your mexican powers.

                Reffering to all emo's:

                Just no, kay? (I still love you Dstore.)
                Orbb fan club.
                White text society.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #458
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Ok, that is what I thought, thanks for that windsurfer.

                  Comment

                  • windsurfer-sp
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 1974

                    #459
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Ok, that is what I thought, thanks for that windsurfer.
                    NP, thanks for the clicks.
                    Orbb fan club.
                    White text society.

                    Comment

                    • ELRayford
                      Custom User Title
                      • May 2004
                      • 1547

                      #460
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      Que pasa essay? i mean im so not mexican guys Thats a Bulgarian Flag What do you need my mexican powers for? I am lost?

                      Comment

                      • windsurfer-sp
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 1974

                        #461
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        SYNTH's Viewing. Front Page Front Page!

                        Edit: Synthlight's red name has gone.
                        Last edited by windsurfer-sp; 07-16-2007, 10:13 AM.
                        Orbb fan club.
                        White text society.

                        Comment

                        • windsurfer-sp
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 1974

                          #462
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Originally posted by ELRayford
                          Que pasa essay? i mean im so not mexican guys Thats a Bulgarian Flag What do you need my mexican powers for? I am lost?
                          Its ok we can save your mexican powers for later, TPS understands now.
                          Orbb fan club.
                          White text society.

                          Comment

                          • RB_IcePh0enix
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 709

                            #463
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
                            Yeah, incase I was tl;dr.

                            Oh Phoneix when I get that message I just try another proxy site.
                            lol but I'm not using a proxy site, I'm just clicking the link.

                            Comment

                            • DrugstoreCowboy
                              Is Famouz
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3409

                              #464
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              <-- not emo.

                              but anyways.
                              what team am i on?

                              Comment

                              • windsurfer-sp
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 1974

                                #465
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Originally posted by RB_IcePh0enix
                                lol but I'm not using a proxy site, I'm just clicking the link.
                                Rofl, im guessing update your flash player? Try another browser?
                                Im guessing your vote still counts you just cant see the city.

                                Anyway I have whored this thread enough 4 tonight, be back 2morrow.
                                Orbb fan club.
                                White text society.

                                Comment

                                Working...