Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #661
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Clicked for today.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #662
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Originally posted by Subwaykid13
      how do i become a member of the security team chromer????
      Click security.

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #663
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Have you guys missed me? President Chromer was taking a break from the internet for personal reasons and now I'm back. Anything I should be aware of?

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #664
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          This is what I have on my test list of proxies for my script. I have hundreds more but I've only gone through windsurfer's list so far. It's a bit of a drag getting all the hotlinks, but once that's done it's really effective.

          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #665
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            our stats were a mess 2% 98% 2% 5% so I ran the program with 10 10 20 60 and it cleaned it up instantly.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • bobbycat73
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 339

              #666
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              clicked for commerce, and thanks for that small version of working proxies, i can use that tonight
              aids

              http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #667
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                I got my click in for today. I also got a click in for yesterday, but I didn't post about it.

                It looks like it keeps on getting harder to maintain perfect stats now. I can only imagine what it will be like when we are at the top.

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #668
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  bobbycat, you might not want to use that, because my program auto clicks them all at 6:00 every day. They might not work twice since they've already been used today. The only way that won't be true is if they change the outgoing proxy based on the incoming proxy. I'm betting not many do that though.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #669
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Commerce'd.

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #670
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      Hmmm. Get on top of the stats Alain and keep us updated on what's going on. I'm going to have to go to the main man myself if I want this to reach the front page anytime soon.

                      Comment

                      • pokelda
                        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 3878

                        #671
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        Go team ffr

                        Comment

                        • DarkbearX
                          Shimose
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1995

                          #672
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Clicked for commerce.

                          Also, mft is building up pretty fast, the workers in this thread isn't enough to get to #1. :V
                          im gay
                          SRL Page
                          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #673
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Originally posted by DarkbearX
                            Clicked for commerce.

                            Also, mft is building up pretty fast, the workers in this thread isn't enough to get to #1. :V
                            We need front page action asap. MFT has gone up over 900 in less than 2 days.

                            eurobarville however, has gone down. Which doesn't really make any sense. Eurobarre however has gone up over 8000 in 2 days...So i'm assuming these are somehow related? >___> *suspicious*

                            Comment

                            • ~HentaiXXX~
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 2955

                              #674
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              I click as much as I can, don't put me on any lists though.

                              Comment

                              • simulater10
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 839

                                #675
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Clicked security.

                                Comment

                                Working...